Do you say "Bless you" when some one sneezes?

by cyberjesus 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dinah
    dinah

I usually ask "Did you get any on you?" But I don't offer help. Your snot, your problem.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Genesis 18:18 (New International Version)

18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.

Galatians 3:29 (New International Version)

29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:26 (New International Version)

26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus

All nations are blessed through Abraham's seed, and as one belonging to Christ I am an heir according to the promise.

As a son of God what is said with faith it does indeed "do something" :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I usually give them a mock dirty look and act like I'm wiping spray off my shirt. Usually the sneezer laughs ( usually )

• Violia
    Violia

I'm sure someone has said this but Seinfeld did an entire episode on this and came up with saying " your'e so good looking" instead. I like that .

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I won't because of Seinfeld!

In my wifes culture the responce is Amen. I say thank you... she says No Amen. ha Thank you!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

In spanish is "Salud" (health) so at least you are saying something practical, but God Bless you? I mean does sneezing implies you need Gods blessing?

Actually it means your body is actually working fine and fighting a strange particle and trying to get rid of it. So in that case I would say "Congrats" instead, your inmune system is working.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Whenever I sneeze I just say excuse me,

that way the only response I get back is your excused

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Whenever I sneeze I just say excuse me

but Why? you didnt do anything wrong? sneezing is a perfectly healthy reaction. If something its "beautiful"

• Satanus
    Satanus

I say bless you, just for fun. When i sneeze, i often say fuck (just for fun). It depends in whose company i am.

S

• Violia
    Violia

I do multiple sneezing. I looked tortured when I try to sneeze. People usually just laugh at me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit