InternetBumperStickers.com

by SYN 17 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine
    You'll find that the free sites out there really won't care what format your image is in, provided it fits on their server and you have the time and patience to upload it

Unfortunately, the page I use (Webphotos) doesn't allow gif.

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

• Xena
    Xena

Yea well I still can't get ANY signature I put in my profile to work..darn it all...

• fodeja
    fodeja
    There is only one thing: those nice guys at InternetBumperStickers pay real money for the bandwidth they use, and when you guys link to their images in your sigs, that means that every unique IP that views this page ... is going to download that image from their servers. ... and pretty soon you're paying through your nose for other people free loading.

Let me take this opportunity, SYN, to again promote my evil anti-Watchtower scheme: if you link to pictures, why don't you use those fine educational pictures (a.k.a., spiritual food) available from the FDS via www.watchtower.org?

You know, the Watchtower is paying real money for their Internet connectivity as well:

f.

• SYN
    SYN

Excellent point! I suggest we all start looking for ace images on their site and using them for our sigs! SWEET!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• mindfield
    mindfield

How about this one?

• fodeja
    fodeja

An added bonus is the fact that www.jehovahs-witness.com will probably become the #1 referrer site in their logfile reports .

Oh, and it stimulates the internet economy, too. NTT/Verio should thank us.

f.

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Me neither Xena.

Someone care to enlighten me on the necessary magic to get my bloody quote to post?

Thanks,

Andee

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey guys, here's how ya post a sig at jw.com:

go to profiles, type/paste in what you want for your sig in the right box there.

then next time you post a message make sure you check "check here to include your profile signature"

that should do it!

good luck

not a RULES girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit