Another Bro Fading

by FadeToGrey 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome Fade to Grey (I loved the song by visage!).

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Welcome, FadeToGrey

Thanks for sharing your story. How wonderful to know that you and your wife made it out together - hurray! Now THAT's encouragement right there.

I recently went though a bout of depression which was driving me to suicide. To much pain and guilt over never being good enough or doing enough.

My heart broke a little just reading that The overwhelming pain of it all, the feelings of being unworthy, the not being good enough/doing enough...then the dirty looks to boot. It's enough to make you want to scream...what a load of guilt to dump on anyone. I hate it. Sending positive thoughts & vibes your way ((hugs)) and am glad to hear you are happier and doing better!

You shared that you were still on anti-depressants. Stay on them as long as you need to, my friend. I was on them as well for a period of about five years. They definitely served their purpose in helping me "see more clearly" while I was going thru those years of intensive counseling sessions, post-JW. Both helped me tremendously. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.

re: iPhone.

I am having no luck with JWN login on the iPod Touch 4g either. Maybe iPhone 4 users could chime in?

I was able to successfully login to the website with my 4.0 iPhone; yet...it looks to be still read-only as I cannot post (unless there's something I'm missing, which is entirely possible). At least the forum as it currently appears on the iPhone is in a pretty nice layout.

In the meantime, happy traditional reading/posting

• moshe
    moshe

welcome F2G- pretty soon you won't feel the need to fade- the WT org will be given the heave-ho.

• looloo
    looloo

wecome fade to gray , the only time in my life i needed anti depressents was just after my jw experiance , you wont need them eventually x

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard FTG!

It's great to hear your wife made it out too.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit