Any of you have one of these?

by bottleofwater 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Do or did any of you ever have those super emotional brothers and sisters (typically older) who think that every little thing will cause Armageddon?

Example - When the pilot landed the plane on the Hudson River... Oh my God! It's a sign of Armageddon! Everyone will worry now about this and then ARMAGEDDON!

Also do you have those that you will tell them that there is a new songbook and they have this super scary smile on their faces almost as if they're in ecstasy?

Bonus:

Do you have those who tell others to do the Kingdom Hall cleaning, but do none of it themselves and just talk with others?

Also those who you have a hunch as to being involved in wrongdoing, but it's not evident yet?

• yknot
    yknot

I initially had the super scary smile regarding the new songbook...... of course then I listened to the piano accompaniment and the changes started to grate on my nerves.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

All of the above! lol

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Do or did any of you ever have those super emotional brothers and sisters (typically older) who think that every little thing will cause Armageddon?

Not cause it... it's the beginning of it. Apparently I have to hurry up and get in now. They have been spinning me this line for over forty years and they don't understand why they don't have any credibility any more.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have never heard of Hudson River plane landing as a sign of Armageddon.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I should get the super secret bonus points... I AM the brother who tells others to clean and then talks to someone while it gets done

• moshe
    moshe

Wrongdoing? The elders all have bloodguilt for supporting the WT No-blood transfusion dogma.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

one i know had a heart attack, survived and now tells every one god saved them. totally fixated on the supernatural . if i showed them a book/dvd with a witch on the cover they would freak. very stable elder too. NOT

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

I heard during 911 that this is it, the end is now at our doorstep (I'm still waiting)

The new song book was like an orgasm for some, how sad. (Get a life you losers)

I know of a few who have committed sins in the past and have not told the elders. No Holy Spirit bringing their sins to the surface. This so call religion is such crap!

I was the one that said to others I would help them vacuum the hall, only to hold the extension cord while they vacuumed...hahaha

3Mozzies

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

My brother-in-law watches the news with great relish and everything he sees is the start of armageddon.

Wife of nlw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit