What's the best romantic gift youv'e ever received?

by potleg 20 Replies latest jw friends

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

My man is very sweet but he stresses out on gifts for me. If it's our anniversary, bday, xmas etc he starts sweating weeks in advance. Lol. It's kind of sweet because he really tries. But I have to say, for me, the most romantic thing my hubby does for me every saturday and sunday is make coffee and brings it to me (with the creamer and sugar already mixed in). I swear he never has to buy me another thing because I appreciate it so much and I always make a big deal about it too, it makes him excited. But I mean it. Since I work nights a hot cup of coffee in the morning is the best. Seriously, we had once scheduled a mini get-away (I live close to Yountville, CA) and made arrangements to have a couples massage and soak in the private hot tub in a private room. Of course we were butt naked. It was fun. It was expensive but worth it. Once we were done relaxing, we went to a fancy white table cloth restaurant for a late lunch. It was perfect and very romantic.

If your on a budget, how about a picnic? If you have dogs bring them and make sure you stop by on the way to get some flowers for her at the farmers market. Have a nice bottle of wine. I love Forestville Merlot. It's cheap but good to me. Once you return home draw her a bath (if you have room for two) join her. Give her a foot massage, if she likes that...maybe you'll get lucky

Just remember no matter what you do mean it from your heart. Write her a love note all the reasons you love her. Put it on nice colored paper and use a nice black pen. (Don't use 3 ring binder paper and pencil). lol.

Have fun. Hope this helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit