If the' Watchtower' had a reality show about finding a new Governing Body member...

by Joliette 19 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

...while overcoming the householder accusing them of covering up child molestation

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL PLEASE STOP!!!! I'M TRYING TO DO MY WORK AND YOU GUYS ARE CRACKING ME UP!!!

Yeah, they'd have a new challenge every week.

What would the 'opening music' be for the show??

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Eye of the Tiger is the first thing that comes to mind.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The producers of this show will need to purchase a truck load of the product below, before principle photography begins.

• bohm
    bohm

HAHAHA

BD, Ninja, you crack me up. This thread topic is hillarious!

• Joliette
    Joliette

@ leaving watchtower, what product? I have dial up so if you posted a picture it might take a little more time for my computer to load up.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    @ leaving watchtower, what product?

It's called "Turd Polish".

• Joliette
    Joliette

Never Leavingwatchtower, I see the picture now...

Hey Brother Dan, I was thinking maybe a Kingdom Melody? Eye of the Tiger might be a little too 'worldy' lol.

• antes8080
    antes8080

i would like too see apprentice style with a group of white bros and group of non white bros go against each other with 3 GB as judges... there task would be new outline for generation talk... theocraticle partys do most spiritul one wins.... what group could start a bible study in the first visit... the loosers get DF for one year... the winer gets a new buick lasabre and paid vacation to one of the five branches that are still open... and a seat at hte head table

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

When they get eliminated from the group, they lose their status and they go back to being regular publishers, and if they want any special privleges they have to prove their worth all over again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit