If the' Watchtower' had a reality show about finding a new Governing Body member...

by Joliette 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

What would it be like? Behind the scenes of one of the world's most odd and secretive religions? Who would get 'kicked off' first? What would be edited and what wouldnt? (( Just joking, in a funny mood today with it being Friday and all)).

• ninja
    ninja

a sort of "theocracys got talent"

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I would SOOOOO watch that. The elimination challenges could be pretty amusing.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

That's very creative. :) Of course, I wonder who would fall asleep first - one of them or me.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Omg I could picture Theodore Jaracz voting people off one by one...

'Your not spritiual enough to be apart of this organization!!!'

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL @ All of your comments! That would NEVER happen, but it would be intresting to see what goes on 'around and behind the scenes.'

• ninja
    ninja

who would be holding jaracz's body up a la "weekend at bernies"?

• Joliette
    Joliette

@ Ninja...PLEASE STOP!!! YOUR MAKING ME FALL OUTTA MY COMPUTER SEAT!! Yeah, Jaracz would still be there.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

They could set something up with a hidden camera to see HOW spiritual each one was.

They could seat a potential GB in a room, have a hot girl come in to flirt with him and see what he does.

Or they could set up a hot and steamy hot tube where all the potential GB goes at night to gossip...kinda like Jersy Shore.

• ninja
    ninja

they have 7 doors in front of them ....and have to place as many watchtowers as they can in a minute....at the same time they have to breakdance

without dropping any of their literature

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit