Have you eaten blood yet?

by cyberjesus 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

No... can't do it... doesn't seem apetizing at all... Sorry... just had a huge glass of Merlot..and am a bit loopy... but the thought of blood anything doesn't appeal to me at all. I was raised a dub... but I don't think it would appeal to me even if I wasn't... ewwww

Coffee

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Eating blood still seems wrong - not on a moral level - just a gut level.

Just the thought makes me a bit queezy. Maybe it is a Jw leftover, don't know. But I don't see blood pudding in my future.

Jeff

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've eaten blood head cheese and blood sausage as part of a private "Roll Over, Jehova" ritual.

I will admit that I wasn't fond of the flavor, certainly not enough to make it a regular part of my diet,

but every now and then symbolism is more important than substance, it leads to catharsis.

I do like a big mess of liver every so often - it doesn't get much bloodier than that.

Donuthole, apparently your Dad was not involved in the slaughtering process. I would guess he received his primal sections from a wholesaler. What he told you is utter baloney; there is no step in the butchering process when "dyes" are added to the meat. He was wrong about this and wrong about religion.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I still dont think I can eat it. I think the freaking remnants of that crap remain.

• trueblue
  • VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

No comment...

V665

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was wondering about that V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit