What Did You Expect to Do During the 1,000 Years?

by Ding 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ding
    Ding

For those who were JWs, what did you expect to do during the 1,000 year reign?

Since only loyal JWs would survive Armageddon, it seemed to me that field service and TMS would be eliminated.

So what did you expect to do with your time, besides getting rid of the dead bodies and petting lions?

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Teach resurrected Vikings , crusaders and saxon peasants how to use Windows Millennium edition, and the watchtower CD rom.

• yknot
    yknot

Well I was going to be working to help familiarize the newly resurrected for the first few hundred years!

I was going to finally be able to play string instruments (fingers are too sensitive in this system)

Enjoy 'natural' living and recreation.

I was going to study 'deeply' all sorts of things after that and paint in big bold red letters that 'There will be a test at the end of 1000 years, choose Jesus and anointed!!!!)

Ya I am being serious......

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Cleaning up dead childrens bodies from the streets.

Building my dream house on the beach...or pick out a mansion that had some dead worldlies in it and move in. We used to pick out the houses we would take over while we were out in service. Man...we were sick.

• Ding
    Ding

Anyone pick Beth Sarim or was that going to belong to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

• agonus
    agonus

I never did beat FFIII and Chrono Trigger...

• Gregor
    Gregor

Good question. I have a vague recollection of thinking we would all just be walking around grinning at each other.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Have Noah, Abraham and Moses over for dinner!

-Sab

• goldensky
    goldensky

Hello, Ding! Give birth to and raise as many kids as possible...

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Drive cars that people left behind...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit