Our Son is 8 Today

by cantleave 36 Replies latest social family

• boyzone
    boyzone

Lol! Does eating Spongebob count as a birthday beheading? uh-oh, I smell trouble......

just kidding. Hope you all had a fantastic day. Ain't it great to make someone you love feel special for the day?

love

BZ

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

today im 50 im so glad you decided to honor jehovah by honoring one of his kids! I delivered a long article in favor of birthdays to e-jehovahwittnesses cause they were haveing a birthday,HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHOOP,WHOOP!

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

Brilliant.... Bet his face with a picture. Hope he has a fabulous day & you get to have a lovely Anniversary too... Hoping to catch up with you all at the Brighton meetup Nov !!!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Happy Belated Birthday :)

Is there anything more loving than taking a day to tell someone, even more than usual, how special they are?

No, nothing wrong with that at all :)

• wobble
    wobble

Happy Birthday to K !!!!!!! XXXXXX

I will lift a glass in his honour in a while, O.K can't wait that long , many happy returns ! (Scotch , this early in the evening ?

still it is a special occasion !)

Blimey is he only eight ? he is so intelligent I thought he was only two years younger than you Cantleave !

Love to all,

Wobble and Mrs Wobble

• cantleave
    cantleave

Next birthday is mine on 2nd November - I will be slightly older than 8!

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Happy birthday Cantleave jnr. I imagine the day was even more special since it was his first birthday really.

What a wonderful anniversary present to Mr & Mrs Cantleave to celebrate their son's birthday. Hope a great day was had by all.

LI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit