Missing bible verses

by Joey Jo-Jo 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

He talks to us all. Not everyone is listening though.

Uhuh.

• AGuest
    AGuest

They ALL contradict the Holy Spirit in numerous places, dear PSacto (peace to you!), so it really is simply a matter of choosing one's "poison." I have been taught by my Lord that, in order to prove anything to those who put their faith in it... one must be ready to use them all. The NWT Reference Bible, however, beats out the others ONLY for the fact that it contains a lot of accurate material... in the footnotes. Others do, too, but not quite like that one. Like them all, it literally condemns it own authors... and their teachings. Every bibliophile who has a "Bible" library should have a copy. Seriously.

Unfortunately, you have to get it from the two-horned wild beast that comes out of the earth... because no one can buy... or sell... one of them... unless they have the mark of that beast... or the name... or the number of the name. Otherwise, you pretty much have to keep your eyes peeled at your local flea market... as no store carries it. Nor does Amazon...

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

NASV kept all these verses I was just not aware.

AGuest: Ahah you can't go wrong with too many bibles, including the original Hebrew/Greek to English with strong's numbering and concordance.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I've found one of the easiest ways to access Strong's, dear 3J (peace to you!), is www.blueletterbible.org. You can enter a verse, a word, a phrase... choose a Bible version... click on a word number to get its meaning/rendering (which isn't always accurate). Even better, though (MUCH better, actually)... is simply listening to the Holy Spirit.

Thank you, and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

So, how many angels do you folks figure really *can* dance on the head of a pin?

• VM44
    VM44

So, how many angels do you folks figure really *can* dance on the head of a pin?

Answer: 42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit