Being A JW Is FUN!!

by Pig 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Oh yeah and dare not let anyone see your iPod. We know you have rap / hip-hop songs on there, even though you've been unbiblically counseled not to.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Pig (peace to you!)... you "look" like a "pig"!! Well, a pig-nosed "crabby" cyclops. But how'd you get THAT to happen??

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WHO WANTS A FREE HOME BIBLE STUDY?.....Pig..

JW`s study WBT$ Literature about the Bible..No JW has ever had a Bible Study..

You can put that on your list of things JW`s can`t do..

No Bible Studys!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Pig is a great name!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Yep, I had soooooo much fun as a kid I could hardly stand myself... NOT!

V665

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I am still a wallflower & freeze whenever there is a remotely "social" event thanks to my JW indoctrination. But I did end up enjoying spending my teens in my room painting black nailpolish on my fingernails while listening to the Smiths, Morrissey, and The Cure- they were my friends "Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me....no hope no harm....just another false alarm..." Thanks Morrissey! CHG

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can remember when I was a witless. Most music was "bad". Now that I am apostate, I looked at many of those "bad" songs, only to realize that they aren't bad after all! They simply reflect what normal people do in the real world. And, even those really dirty songs (rap that glorifies drugs) are not really all that dangerous to listen to--you cannot be made to do something you otherwise wouldn't do simply with a song.

To give you an idea of what not to listen to: Madonna (even the cleaner records she did, like the True Blue album). Prince (not just the dirty stuff, but Pop Life speaks out against drugs). Journey (not one really dirty song from Journey). The Eagles. (Just because Hotel California is infamous among the witlesses doesn't mean all Eagles music is.) Michael Jackson. (Most Michael Jackson songs are actually clean.) Culture Club (because Boy George takes horse). Foreigner (just because there are a few dirty cuts doesn't mean the whole damn album is dirty. Foreigner 4 had "Urgent", which is classified as "dirty". However, other cuts off the same album are actually clean.) Van Halen (just because it's heavy metal. Van Halen isn't all that dirty, and songs like Panama and I'll Wait are fairly clean.)

What's left is very boring. You take most of the disco and funk, rock, heavy metal, rap, and country (for drunkenness), and you are left with adult contemporary. Weed out the "bad" adult contemporary songs, and you are getting a pretty boring mix. Now, impose that boring mix on every party or gathering, and you get some pretty boring events. And, even there the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger makes up an isolated report of fornication and/or drunkenness, and bans these.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit