TWO QUESTIONS

by snowbird 28 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

1 - yeah, weird words sometimes....but no big deal

2 - move on, sylvia....move on................ the whiners are the ones that i find annoying....or the ones who can't make up their mind whether they are still "witnesses" or not........ either s!!t or get off the throne........

• snowbird
    snowbird

I wish I could stay logged on, but I post mostly from work.

LOL at the K-Hall flashback remark.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Just a few questions, Tiki.

No big deal here, either.

Blessings to you, also.

Syl

• undercover
    undercover

I've noticed some strange words on the validation thing but what's harder is that they're either too squished together or too blurry that you can't make em out...

I end up faking it half the time...and it works about 95% of the time...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

1] I stay logged in, but occasionally get bumped out. Yes the words are odd. They want to make sure the bots are confused. Thank goodness.

2] Religion excites emotion, whether one is joining or leaving or defending or critiquing. One would be hard pressed to find many discussion forums focused on religion that did not have moments of raw nerves or emotional rants on all sides.

I love those threads. I did not come to this board to be 'comfortable'. I was 'comfortable' as a Jw. I came here to challenge my entire belief system, eventually to overhaul it, eventually to totally discard everything that I had been 'comfortable' with, and replace it with Logical, Rational thought.

Nothing easy, or particularly pretty about that metamorphosis. Or any of the other metamorphosis here occurring. Still, 'THANKS BE TO SIMON' for giving us the platform that has allowed it.

Jeff

• snowbird
    snowbird

You and I are a lot alike.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Jeff.

Syl

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I thought all women done this....

• snowbird
    snowbird

Quirky!!!

He's talking about validation stuff.

Syl

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Hey we all come on this site to vent about the damages the WBTS has left on us during our past. We usually come on here all high strung and angry to begin with. With the hope that maybe someone feels the same way we do and will help us get over the hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit