SHOCKING Fred Franz Talk

by brotherdan 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ding
    Ding

I'd never heard this before.

Did your wife listen to this, BD?

How in the world can anyone listen to this and think the WTS is God's spirit directed organization = the truth?

Why was Freddy so dumb as to admit all this to JWs who no doubt knew next to nothing about it?

I heard people laughing about the 1925 comment.

Why didn't they all head out the door instead?

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

At the end he says he hopes these things will strengthen faith and confidence......

He spoke of the pyramid, 1914 expectation of armageddon, and "If you die after 1975, it will be your own fault.".......sure strenghtens my faith that they're wrong.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

CAN we please have a TRANSCRIPT?

I am soo wary of just clicking links that might download a virus.

I got that. It was mega $$$ to fix

HB

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I've gotta give credit where credit is due.

Our very own Aunt Bee created this video. She wasn't sure if the video was "good enough" to let all you watch it. I think it's perfect! What do you guys think?

Also, calibre, Franz DID say "Genital Times". Actually it was more like "Geni tile times". But I still thought it was funny.

HB, this doesn't have any sort of virus. The only other option is that I can send you the actual 90 min audio of this talk. There are a ton of other bizarre statements he makes throughout this talk. I don't see how you could walk away from it without questioning that this is God's org.

I don't have a transcript, but if you asked nicely, I could make one for you. I'm like that. :-) I'm a fast typer so it's no problem.

• pirata
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

Cool! Thanks pirana. I got busted for sending out a couple copies of Captives...so now I'm paranoid about sending things out...even talks from dead people.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

What a gasbag; I can't believe I ever looked up to that guy.

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Sorry, I slipped into a catatonic state listening to this (talk 'bout having flashbacks to some past assemblies with long-winded speakers!) I don't think I've really heard this before, thanks for sharing.

I don't know why, but right at the end of his blathering -- his almost-aside parting comment of it being a great privilege to "...to rehearse all of these facts of Theocratic History in your hearing, and I trust that you will remember some of these things..." -- for some reason, that bothered me.

Rehearse, huh? Yeah, this has been all quite The Show, hasn't it. To quote The Bard: "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players..."

Facts, huh? Facts until they change their minds to serve their purpose(s)...thank goodness for coming out of the tangled web of lies and deceit.

Remember? Oh yes, we have remembered and will continue to do so.

• Ding
    Ding

Listening to that talk by Freddy is like being at a family party where some dotty uncle suddenly starts telling about his days selling snake oil and how the suckers kept buying it, forgetting that the family members are still buying caseloads of the stuff from him every day.

Then I heard the laughter from the audience and I realized that all the people in the room esponded to that confession by doubling their orders in the hopes of getting a better batch next month.

No doubt about it.

It's the Twilight Zone.

• Billen76
    Billen76

FF starts out with first llie here: "At any rate, I was scheduled to go to Oxford College"

http://www.wordfamine.com/NewWorldTranslation.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit