SHOCKING Fred Franz Talk

by brotherdan 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'm sure many of you have heard this (I have the entire talk, btw), but breaking it up into these clips makes it even more shocking.

This is from the filthy harlots own mouth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKdwk5SVXM

• Billen76
    Billen76

Jehovahs Witnesses - The Religion of the Disillusioned Who Just Continues On and On.

Listening to this and comparing to the other stories of Fred Franz' doings, there is no doubt in my mind, that FF had been long time disillusioned before he made this talk. I dare even say, that man did not believe it himself. He knew better but continued anyway.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I think you are right.

Did you notice that when he was talking about the "Millions now living" talk, he was referring to their marketing techniques of "Drilling it into the heads of the people!"

He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. He was a partner in running this business. In this talk, he was appealing to the publics desire for "heritage". That's why he was open and halfway honest about the wrongs that were believed in the past. ALTHOUGH, I did notice that he glossed over some pretty important parts.

I really hope that one day there will be a new generation Ray Franz. Our generation needs a new one. Someone to step out and expose the Society from the late 80's onward. Someone that knows the REAL INNER truth about the NGO program of the Society. Someone that knows how they REALLY are covering up the child molestation. Someone to expose what they are talking about in their private Wednesday morning meetings.

Alas...I fear that Ray was one of a kind. He's a legend...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm thankful that Freddy was gone before I arrived at Bethel. It's a real chore to listen to him.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

SERIOUSLY LWT! All the "In the year Nineteen hundr'd and twenty five". If you listen close he also talkes about the "Genital" times coming to an end in the year "Nineteen hundr'd and fourteen."

There are some funny voices at bethel though... Anyone remember Joel Adams? He's on almost all the dramas. He's used as the voice for Janees or Jambrees on the Moses dramas. He's also the Devil in another one.

My favorite all time WT voice, though, HAS to be Dan Sydlick. Great voice! Nice guy!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

if he had gone to college perhaps he would have learn about science method and not believe any BS. and the WT would have never become what it did. After all JWs doctrine comes 99% from him.

• pirata
    pirata

There's also an interesting point in the talk where, after discussing the Finished Mystery he said (and I paraphrase to the best of my recollection): That was not the truth, Nothing up to that point was the truth.

• caliber
    caliber

brotherdan .. Please see pm soon !

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

This is the info missing from the new DVD, from the horse's mouth.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Someone to step out and expose the Society from the late 80's onward.

Barbara Anderson does a pretty good job with this. I doubt we're going to get anyone higher ranking any time soon unless somone gets snubbed really badly and his pride can't take it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit