I am so confused about one guy that loves....

by asilentone 14 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

the holy bible and Wicca. Can you explain that?

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I've seen people online that says that, I think they were relatively young. They have other ways of looking at the bible to say the least, don't know exactly what though.

EDIT: If you look it up let us know what you find, looks like the term "trinitarian wicca" might be a lead.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What's confusing about it?

• asilentone
    asilentone

it is not confusing to you because you are involved with Wicca stuff, right?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not a Wiccan. I've been doing my own little research on it. It's not scary to me.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I'm not a Wiccan.

I'm you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The bible lends itself to almost anything. My uncle was into theomatics, taking the words in their greek and hebrew and turning them into numbers. Theomatics assigns a meaning to each number. Even wierder, i heard that the bible was used to justify slavery and the killing of thousands of infidels. Is mixing wicca w the bible wierder than those?

S

• braveheart
    braveheart

Hello Leo....that was funny!!! but please ...Delawarians...we need your votes for Christine!

This state has too many big gov spending liberal types...but were hopin for a miracle.

Sorry asilentone...but don't know a thing about the wicca thing....but now your making me look it up.

Peace and Strength. -bh

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I see the Wicca as Wacky...

JMO Snoozy

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

LOL!!!! very funny---Leolaia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit