500 Hundred Alien Planets -- Wow !

by Rabbit 18 Replies latest social current

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    I'd have to see an Alien waving his green arms or antena at us from his planet for me to believe in them.

yet you believe in a Alien weaving his rod and sitting in throne and watching our every single movement... is he maybe using google earth?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

THe last I heard there are 50 species of aliens on earth.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicspecies.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_19a.htm

According to earths most ancient history and documents we are the offspring of aliens from NIbiru, according to the Summerian

text and the epic of Gilgamesh which much of the old testament of the bible is based on.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Life from other planets is already among us:

JWs.

HB

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    yet you believe in a Alien weaving his rod and sitting in throne and watching our every single movement... is he maybe using google earth?

Vewwy good, CyberJeez, you get 2 extra carrots for that one. Can I use it?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

There may be many worlds that have come and gone as ours will.

Our world is proof that life is possible and what is possible happens in the fullness of the universe and time.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Life out there? You betcha!

pool shark

• moshe
    moshe

The odd that two distant planets would have evolved life at the same stage of development so they could communcate with each other is very slim- green slim is what you will find on the young planet and brown slime on the old one.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I believe there is life on other planets but I question that they have already visited us. The planets with life would be so far away and inless their are more advanced than us, they would not have the technology to come here. Also the chance of life on other planets looking humaniod would be very small.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Remember Jurrasic Park?

They found out some female dinosaurs could reproduce -- without male sexual contact, which does actually happen with some life-types today.

My favorite quote from Jeff Goldblum's character:

I'm simply saying that life, uh, finds a way.

Every time I see some weed or wildflower growing and thriving in some strange place, like out of a crack in a rock or concrete, I think about that. And, of course the super-hot black smokers on the bottom of the Deep Blue Sea...why not...out-there ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit