Whole congregation leaves...

by cyberjesus 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Little Imp
    Little Imp
    If you want to leave, then do so, but why slander those whom Jehovah has appointed to 'take the lead among us'?

If you had ever attended a KH you will have quite quickly noticed that the speaker on the platform "preaches" slander against other religions. Would you say that this is a Christian practice particularly for those in positions of responsibility (i.e. Elders)?

LI

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

as a baptized jehovahs wittnesses, i would like to point out to my fellow christians that calling yourself wittnesses of jesus is just fine acts 1/8 2nd the w.b.t.s has to problem with it. the legal name of jehovah wittneses IS IN FACT jehovahs christian wittneses! did you know that? i apreciate the fine spiritual teachings out of the bible i received their! i dont apreciate being among the people who hang out with jehovahs wittneses that are molesters predators and child beaters, these people think they are getting away with their deeds by hideing among j.ws they also do this because they are jehovah haters and know they can make people beleive that the whole organization supports them,hides them etc, but despite them and other wicked wolven people their is more good than bad, and those wolven people know that god has prepared ghena for them they know they dont care and they want revenge! the kingdom hall is the perfect place to do it! their among people that dont fight, or use guns and weapons the wolven run free!
    THAT IS ONE REASON PEOPLE ARE LEAVING another is the FORTUNE TELLERS THAT CALL THEMSELF HOLYSPIRT INSPIRED! but 1 final thing all this happened before in isreals time and jehovah came! and cleaned house its happened before it going to happen again.

• poppers
    poppers

whom Jehovah has appointed to 'take the lead among us'?

And your proof of this is what?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

arimatthewdavies

Yep, he's still drinking the Koolaid...

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If you want to leave, then do so, but why slander those whom Jehovah has appointed to 'take the lead among us'?.....WitnessofJesus

What a load of BullShit..

You have Dirtbags appointing more Dirtbags..

Then you wonder why you have so many Dirtbags in Charge..

.......................... ...OUTAW

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

but 1 final thing all this happened before in isreals time and jehovah came! and cleaned house its happened before it going to happen again.

Its more likely that the LORD has cleaned house somewhere else and has quaranteened those spiritually sick in the Watchtower.

If you want to leave, then do so, but why slander those whom Jehovah has appointed to 'take the lead among us'?

It is not slander if charges of egregious behavior are true. And the WT has no more evidence of being chosen by J... than their say-so. And their say-so has been successfully disputed. Even if they had been chosen, which they weren't, they have been disqualified. All their "true doctrines" are anti-Christian and supported by made-up facts. Liars tell lies. Fools believe everything they are told.

Look up stuff. There are no demons poping out of the pages of library books like Penton's or Raymond Franz's. Do you really think that God is too weak to protect someone wanting to verify claims?

Fuzzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit