Shining as illuminators from 2004

by sove 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Caminante
    Caminante

A bit off-topic, a propos Reasoning From the Scriptures: Yknot, it seems that the Watchtower Society doesn't consider the Reasoning book so out-dated, and I don't mean only including it for Ministry School assigment sources. After the complete bi12 edition of the New World Translation was released in Hungarian (2003) and Romanian (2006), the Governing Body approved the production of a revised edition of Reasoning in these two languages, and they were released in 2005 and 2007 respectively: freshly retranslated (as they did with the revised edition of the Revelation Climax book—that was also retranslated in both of these languages) and typeset in the latest version of MEPS Composition.

Thanks for the previews, yknot

• yknot
    yknot

Yea and the Reasoning book is our TMS text this year too .....

which is INSANE!!!

There have been 3 generation changes since its release!!!!!

Part of me knows it is because all the theological gurus are gone but still as much as I LOVED the 89' releases back in the day..... I hate them dearly now as they are utter embarassments! I couldn't believe when we did the Rev Book in this century and now the Reasoning!

The only consolation I have is thinking that there is some Bethel Apostate up there laughing his arse off having sold those geezers on using the text again.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit