More AGM News !!!!!

by yknot 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"1 Thes 5:2, 3 …………… "Peace & Security" , we are still awaiting fulfillment, this scripture is referring to a an exceptional development but all is a veneer and will fool all who are not spiritual awake!

No change then...half the dubs I know have gone off the idea of a real cry of P and S....Why does it sound Orwellian when they say that the others are all fooled but we see through the veneer !....because we are special...

"Bible School for Single Brothers” .....doesn't that sound sad?, like they are being helped to find a wife....(I know it is just the opposite)

• yknot
    yknot

Merged countries may share Traveling Overseers

muwahahaha now COs/DOs can be based in Germany............ could prove an interesting taxation dodge in Spain

• yknot
    yknot

shameless bump for the weekenders....

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

shameless bump for the weekenders....

YNot, let me ask you something. There's some confusion as to the context of their resolution of DF'd adult relatives and how they're to be treated. Are they saying, they don't want us to be too extreme in how we shun DF'd relatives? Or are they saying we shouldn't be too extreme in spending more time with DFd relatives?

• bobld
    bobld

On DF.just like the inquisition stay loyal to men made org or we will torture you(;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,).

B

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What's an "AGM"? (it is always a good idea to define abbreviations at least once in any thread.)

• agonus
    agonus

Annual Governing-body-worship Meeting?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Annual General Meeting

• agonus
    agonus

same diff :D

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Your definition was probably more accurate. Most of that stuff had nothing to do with what would be normally discussed at a business meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit