THE WITCHTOWER 10/2010: Who Are God's Executional Forces Today?

by processor 17 Replies latest jw friends

• processor
    processor
    Gonna make a donation

Just send it via PayPal to [email protected]

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

ProdigalSon if you could be right....But they have to many followers, many little sheep.

Desi

• processor
    processor

I too think that JW's will lose followers in Western countries over time, but they might gain new ones in less educated nations.

And there are still people who believe that Galileo was wrong, and that the Pope made a big mistake when he rehabilited him (see http://www.catholicintl.com/galileowaswrong/index.html). So there for sure will always be people who believe in the Watchtower.

• Copernic
    Copernic

Awesome ! Would it be possible to have the original format for a translation ? What programs do you use ?

• processor
    processor
    Would it be possible to have the original format for a translation ? What programs do you use ?

Sure, the original German or the original English? In which language do you want to translate?

I'm using Word 2010, so I could provide the files in .docx format. Just send me your e-mail address to [email protected].

• agonus
    agonus

Can I be on the Readin', 'Ritin', and 'Rithmetic Committee even if I'm one of the Gibbon Ones?

• processor
    processor

You could translate the articles into Gibbonic.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Fantastic!

i have been waiting for the latest!

thankyou

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit