THE WITCHTOWER 10/2010: Who Are God's Executional Forces Today?

by processor 17 Replies latest jw friends

• processor
    processor

The new issue of The Witchtower is available for download now.

Cover

http://www.svhelden.info/pdf/witchtower_10_2010.pdf

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Witchtower/114394598605300

All of my publications can be found here: http://eng.svhelden.info/?page_id=16

• Scully
    Scully

LMAO at the pic of the cow contrasted to the title "Who are God's Executional Forces Today?"

I'm soooooooo scared!!! What's it going to do? Fart everyone to death?

• designs
    designs

Its about to unload!

• sd-7
    sd-7

I would submit an application to be on The Witchtower's Writing Committee, but I'm afraid I'm not "free from accusation". My conduct has not been "exemplary". My family does not display godly submission--especially my wife--and...I haven't been to the meetings in almost 7 months. Ah, well...

-sd-7

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Where could I get original copies of this magazine? I suppose it will appeal more to the public(worldly) than the Watchtower. I'd place a lot of them, and be sure that they'd be read and not thrown into rubbish bins.

• processor
    processor
    I would submit an application to be on The Witchtower's Writing Committee

Feel free to send articles, comments or ideas to [email protected]. Though I want to stop publishing monthly magazines this year, there will be some other publications.

Where could I get original copies of this magazine?

The "original" version is the PDF. But you can get a printed copy from your printer =)

You can use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Adobe Reader. First print the following pages:

Then insert the same paper again (direction and order depends on your printer) and print the following pages on the back sides:

• sd-7
    sd-7
    Feel free to send articles, comments or ideas to [email protected]. Though I want to stop publishing monthly magazines this year, there will be some other publications.

You mean there aren't any special requirements to be on the Writing Committee? How I rejoice at this loving provision! May all of us take full advantage of this opportunity to provide "food at the proper time." (Matt. 24:45-47)

-sd-7

• Chalam
    Chalam

Are Foreign Languages for Christians? Or are they of pagan origin?

Gotta be my favourite article processor

Gonna make a donation

Blessings,

Stephen

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

processor - dang, you're good; this stuff is all SORTS of Win!

I canNOT stop laughing. Thanks! I needed this today. LOLZ

Scriptural Questions Answered (3): Was Jesus created perfect? Should Christians use a hole punch?
  • ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

What an effin' riot! I LOVE this!! I just recommended it to all my x-jw friends on facebook, there's about 30 of them....

I think this stupid religion is really gonna sink soon!

~PS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit