THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS!!!!!.....

by Nick! 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Nick!......your e-mail reply to your old JW friend was a great read. So was the information about your JW background and what lead you to decide to leave the JW's. Sounds like you are very organized and doing a great job in exposing the WTS to others. Hope to see you post more often. Good luck to you in the future Sir.

Think About It

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    People suffering from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis would not be allowed to donate blood in the UK. It is true that there are certain health risks invloved in taking a transfuion. This fact has been conveneintly used by the WTBTS as furthur proof that they are correct. Even a person who has an organ transplant or even a common surgery such as an appendectomy in a hospital is at risk of being exposed to Hepatitis, flesh eating viruses and any number of other risks but yet no one in his right mind would keep his child from this surgery to save his life.
    There is nothing this world can do (inc blood transfusions) that save lifes they can only prolong life. Only Jehovah can literally save Life. No one is claiming to be able to save a life eternally ...but prolong it. This is another JW tactic used to skew a discussion in order to perpetuate their original stance.
    Life is in the blood...Life belongs to Jehovah. Yes...life is in the blood and he ultimately decides in an eternal sense what happens to that life. This is talking about the wrongness of taking someone else's life....spiling their blood...killing them. This is not talking about saving someones life. Blood Transfusions like organ transplants and Televisions, weren't even heard of when the Bible was written. This is the kind of nonsense that killed my Dad. If it had been a few years down the road, he might have been saved using Blood Fractions from someone who donated his "God Only" blood at a Blood Bank. THANKS A LOT ! WTBTS ! If blood transfusion ARE wrong...Jehovah has the power to forgive frightened humans who can't understand his written word which is very unclear most of the time.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hi Nick!! so happy you popped in at JWD. Do you still have an website? I heard your story on the six screens.. but I have lost tract of you. Let us know about your website. I would love to visit it.

regards,

wanna-----

• Copernic
    Copernic

Hey Nick !

If you speak French, you'll like my new video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-yP32_03Og

A bientôt ;-)

• bobld
    bobld

Strange how cult members will stand by imperfect men.Yet when a R&F member makes a comment to say the GB/elders are wrong(ex.generation-1914) they get the boot,o

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    A recent change is...
    People suffering from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis would not be allowed to donate blood in the UK.

That is because ME (commonly known as "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome") has no definitively known cause, thus there is no test to detect it. This is a case of prudent avoidance: it shows that UK authorities are taking great care to protect the safety of the blood supply, not that that there is some new, grave risk justifying the WT stance against prudent use of blood products.

Well said, White Dove!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reinaa (debator) said:

I am a Jehovah's witness and saddened by your story.

My reply: Well you just gave yourself away that you are not one. You don't know the lingo. It is not "I am a Jehovah's Witness" but rather "I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

Reniaa said:

But I fully support the Blood position, it simply did not end with the other dietary Laws

My reply: Yeah, it did. The council that met in Acts simply asked the gentiles to refrain from eating blood, marriage to close relatives forbidden under Jewish Law, etc while tension was high between the Jews and newly converted Christians.

• moshe
    moshe

Nick!, the mindset of JWs is to accept any WT teaching that supports their hope that the new system of things is coming soon and they will never have to die, but live forever on a paradise Earth. That is why they accepted, nay, even demanded the new 1914 generation teaching. It gives the JWs another 30 years to continue believing their 'hope for eternal life on Earth', WT dogma. Good luck on you JW education work.

• Nick!
    Nick!

… yes, I still have my website, but it is basically in Italian, with some French and just a very few English pages. Here it is if you are interested >>> http://www.testimoni-di-geova.info/

I am currently revising my site, and I intend to expand the French and English languages.

• Nick!
    Nick!

Yes I do understand French and I really liked your Video. Congrats!

Any chance of building up a cooperation between us in French?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit