THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS!!!!!.....

by Nick! 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome LaGere!

Nice post Nick! :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Welcome, LaGere!

Wow, Nick. The arrogance displayed by his comments is just...unbelievable. Thank you for sharing your experience. Like troubled mind, I'm bookmarking this for later reference as well.

This really bothers me a lot, and how many JWs in times past and today lose sight of "the basics" in loving & caring for one another and especially those who need our help the most.

Twice in its lifetime, Jehovah’s Organization, Israel, was condemned and destroyed by its very own God, because it had forgotten the basic of the worship, love, humility, caring for the poor, the widows and the orphans.

• bobld
    bobld

Nick I like your way of thinking however the R&F J.W. is so brain washed by the GB/FDS of the WBTS that they really think it is GOD.So silly stupid jw are,

B

• Nick!
    Nick!

Hi DaCheech,

I’m curious to know the staff we have in common …

Have you been brought up in Egypt? Or have you spent time in Switzerland where we have been living for over 45 years? Or was it in Italy?

Maybe we have some more staff in common … but from a so called “theocratic” viewpoint.

• Nick!
    Nick!

Hi LaGere and welcome!

Yes, I am out entirely. After fading away for 5 years the Organization decided that my status was a threat for the bros, so they tried to find faults with me. I was asked to appear in front of judicial committee, which I didn’t, and after a second request invited me again, but for an unknown reason, they didn’t even wait for me to RECEIVE the registered letter, and announced in the congregation that I was not a JW anymore.

I didn’t leave because I found something better, but just because I finally realized that the claims of being God’s Organization were not justified. If they were not what they pretended, then ALL their teachings had no real godly basis. It was just as 2+2 make 4, but I was too blind to recognize it.

The moment I proved to myself that they could in no way personalize the FDS (Faithful and Discrete Slave) or the sole organ used by God to communicate with human beings today, I prepared a letter explaining my position, with two exhibits one delegitimizing the JW baptism and the other delegitimizing the FDS. I knew the elders were looking for a good reason to expel me. I was therefore ready to put my strategy into effect:

1) send out the letter to over 300 addresses of bros in Switzerland, France and Italy I have known and worked with during my theocratic career.

2) Organized and invited Barbara Anderson for a European tour in Paris, Rome, Geneva, Barcelona, Edinburg and two popular summer beach locations in Italy to deliver two talks, on Pedophilia and the dangers of becoming a JW, which I had the opportunity to translate to the French and Italian audiences.

3) Developed and put on-line my website, basically in Italian with documents, experiences and reflections around the WT

What do I mean by “the true face of the Organization” ?
    Well, there are two aspects to this question. One is aimed at the current JW, the other those who are not JW but who may have an interest in becoming one of the JW, or have a relative or friend with the JW or simply want to know more about the WT.

The “hidden face” of the WT to the JW is very simply reveling that they are NOT Jehovah’s Organization, using their own arguments and publications. Don Cameron did a very good job in this respect with his book “Captive of a Concept”. I was surprised, reading the book, that he came to my same conclusions using the same arguments long before me!

The “hidden face” of the WT to the non-JW is about the dangers represented by the Organization to those who end up making part of it. In particular: life threatening teachings (blood, vaccines, organ transplants …) human rights transgressions (university degree instruction, shunning, voting …) double standards (UN) and other staff.

Mine is an information mission in all ways possible.

One of my last initiatives has been approaching and working with a national TV channel in preparing an hour program on the JW issues with children education, psychological problems, and pedophilia.
    Barbara Anderson and Bill Bowen will be part of the program.
    Unfortunately, the program will be in French, but I will try to get the authorization to translate it into English an Italian for a wider distribution.

Well, hope that the above may help you with your sibling.

Roberto/Nick

• debator
    debator

Hi Nicki

I am a Jehovah's witness and saddened by your story.

But I fully support the Blood position, it simply did not end with the other dietary Laws which takes it beyond eating as a principle. Then if you read the scriptures involved in both the hebrew and greek, it is an explained law for our understanding "life is in the blood" and it "belongs to Jehovah" for me this takes us fully into avoiding transfusions. Fractions is just medicine creating a grey area and the society have made them a conscience decision. If there is doubt (as with fractions as to whether they can be said to be fully life blood) it is down to the individual to decide.

A recent change is...

People suffering from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis would not be allowed to donate blood in the UK.

Adding to the ever growing list of deseases that stop people giving blood because they may get past the screening process.

There is nothing this world can do (inc blood transfusions) that save lifes they can only prolong life. Only Jehovah can literally save Life.

I am sorry you have suffered at the hands of imperfection of men. From what you have said being accused of crimes you are innocent of, unfortunately this can happen but it is no reason to leave a Religion for. The shepherds are chosen to do a job but this in no way stops them making mistakes or being imperfect it is an unreasonable expectation of them this side of Armageddon.

Although bitterness has made you turn on your former Faith this is not a healthy way to be. Apostasy has no rewards at the end of it.

Acts 5:38-39 (New International Version)

38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Listen in to Roberto on the Six screens of the Watchtower conference call.... He was on our call 7-18-09. Barbara Anderson was on with him.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall-7-18-09.html

• LaGere
    LaGere

Re: Hi LaGere and welcome!

Roberto / Nick!

Thanks so much for expounding on your reply to my questions. It's more than I expected and exemplifies the character of man you are: honorable with integrity. I joined this forum this week to better understand what JW's go through and cross-reference the many books I've read that expose the WTO; ever since my sister joined >30 years ago. Your testimony concurs with all that I've read. I come at it from a judeo-christian perspective.

Wishing You Well In Your Mission to Speak The Truth

LaGere

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Debator: You admit they are imperfect men? Here are a few WT quotes:

“You may wisely decide against putting your trust in imperfect men and their fallible predictions and promises.” 3/15/66

“Build your hope on Scriptural truth, not on the imaginations of imperfect men.” 1/1/68

“ Can you imagine the potential for abuse if Jesus’ power were placed in the hands of an imperfect ruler? But Jesus was sinless. (1 Peter 2:22) He refused to be tainted by the selfishness, ambition, and greed that drive imperfect men to use their power to hurt others.” (Close to Jehovah, p.93)

“Do not despair, neither trust in imperfect men, who come to disappointment, but look to the secure and certain Fountainhead of all government and the Source of life.” (referring to God) 11/1/66

“According to First Timothy 6:20 it would be unwise to fill one’s mind with philosophies of imperfect men” (9/1/1975)

• White Dove
    White Dove

"Life is in the blood" is an old Egyptian belief that drinking blood would give them immortality.

It predates the Bible.

That rule is based on old Egyptian superstition and has no basis in modern science.

If you lose your liver, you will die the same as losing your blood.

If you lose your heart through disease, you'll die the same.

Blood is simply another "organ" that is as important as other organs.

Without it, you'll die.

Life is not in the blood any more than it is in your other organs.

It's not that special.

It has its own job to do to keep you alive just like your other organs have their jobs to do to keep you alive.

Becoming a martyr for a symbol of life is to disregard the sanctity of real life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit