we're having a baby!!!

by unanswered 20 Replies latest jw friends

• unanswered
    unanswered

i had not been visiting the board for some time until just recently, so a lot of you don't even know me, but i wanted to announce that my wife and i are having a baby. we just found out not too long ago. today, though, was amazing! we had our first ultrasound. this is our first child, and to see it actually moving even though it is so tiny, well, i just can't describe it. i am so stoked! it made it so much more real than it already was. our due date is august 23rd...wow, i still can't get over it! anyway, hope all of you are happy and well, i myself couldn't be happier this evening. - nate

• LB
    LB

Way to go Nate, glad your boys can swim.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

CONGRADULATIONS!

I hope you enjoy being a parent as much as I have. My first was born in an Army hospital in Germany and I was allowed to be in the delivery room, that was 1972. The second was a hospital in North Carolina, and they wouldn't allow me in, made me wait four floors below. I didn't care much for that, naturally.

To me, having my daughters and watching them grow and now, seeing them as adults having their own families makes my life grand. I can't tell you how tickled I am that neither one followed me in getting involved with the JWs and now, they are tickled that I have left them.

Enjoy the kids, they do make life worthwhile, even the bad times (like messy diapers)

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• beepers
    beepers

Congrats Nate and Wife!!!

Amy

• ISP
    ISP

Hey congrats! Good news for you!

ISP

• noidea
    noidea

unanswered & wife

A really big...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to you.
    Keep us posted there is nothing like a firstborn

Feel free to use "Noidea" as a name choice.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Great news, and congratulations!!

• unanswered
    unanswered

thanks for the kind thoughts. :)
    lb - lol, i was glad to find that too.
    dakotared - that must have been hard not to be present for the birth. i can't imagine that. thankfully things have changed for the better as regards to that issue.
    scully - thanks for responding, my wife and i have been lucky in that we have lots of positive people like you looking out for our baby.
    beepers, isp, and noidea - thanls for the congratulations, we couldn't be more excited.
    - nate

• think41self
    think41self

OH CONGRATULATIONS!

I love to hear good news like that from people. There is nothing like your first baby, everything is so special. I am happy for you.

Tracy

• unanswered
    unanswered

prisca - didn't mean to leave you out, you responded while i was replying - thank you so much. - nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit