From hard core JW Christian to Atheist within 5 months?

by cyberjesus 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Ultimately, I feel that an absence of belief in god is neutral "worldview" ground but I also acknowledge the varying degrees of assertiveness within that group.

yes absence of belief is neutral. so I am fine being called an extremist neutral :-)

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think that CJ is an extremist neutralist with latent tendancies for moderate extremissim coupled with a slight inclination to extreme moderatisim.

• freydo
    freydo

Ultimately, I feel that an absence of belief in god is neutral "worldview" ground but I also acknowledge the varying degrees of assertiveness within that group.

I'd say it's more like going from ignorance to total blindness rather than one extreme to the other.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Hi, Freydo. Thanks for your contribution to the thread but that's a pretty bold opinion to put out there without stating your reason behind it. Care to expand?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Nevermind. I skimmed your "Atheist or Muslim" thread. You've got more prejudiced views than a born-in dub but without the excuse of parent-imposed ignorance.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I dont know kinda hard to fight this guys reasoning and logic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P47OC439x88&feature=related

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

JOEY JO JO---You have to realize that the WBTS installs fears into us that are so real, they will make you halusionate. Its the fears, and a big imagination that makes our brain think we see or experience something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit