From hard core JW Christian to Atheist within 5 months?

by cyberjesus 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I found this video and it summarizes it very simple. I hope you enjoy it. Life is too short to waste it on fairy tales.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WwZc-Vz7Y&feature=related

• wobble
    wobble

Great vid ! thanks for posting !

It mirrors my own journey,started at age 58, not fourteen, and it took me a couple of years to reach the same destination.

What a pity that I did not have a teacher like Mr Elliot.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I have seen things (demons) that Atheism can't explain, that my reason.

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

@ Joey Jo-jo

Please elaborate. Since I am curious about your experience.

I would make the point however, that because you can't explain something is not a good enough reason to subscribe to theism.

The romans worshipped the sun and moon for example,. because they couldn't explain them.

• freydo
    freydo

One extreme to the other

• freydo
  • Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I dont want to elaborate in great detail because some JW's who I had spoken to might pick who I am.

I dont brag about this to everyone because people either believe me or look at me like im some nut case lol, but when I see threads and people who came out and no longer believe in a God at least I can help them out (out of good intentions) to at least acknowledge satan through my experiences.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

JWs aren't Christians.

• goldensky
    goldensky

Wow, Cyberjesus! What a great video! One many of us can relate to, right? I'm going to send it to my JW doubting sister immediately. Thank you!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

wobble: i started at 39.... i beat you :-)

JJJ: atheism is not the result of being explained everything. thats religion. Atheism is the contrary, it means not being able to explain many things and being ok with it

freydo: one extreme to neutral. atheism is not on the other side of the scale, its the middle. you should watch the video. its the abscense of belief. one extreme to the other would be from Chrisytian to Satanist.

DD: I dont know what kind of cult are you coming from but I came from the Christian Congregation of the Jehovah's Witnesses. I can only talk about myself

Goldensky: your welcome. im happy others get to enjoy it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit