Watchtower images required

by jwfacts 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Does anyone have any images from Watchtower publications of "worldly people"? I remember some collages of worldly people doing evil things and would like to included them in some articles.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey JWFacts,

I have a bone to pick with you, last night I tried to get on to your site

and couldn't. that site is one of my main stays. my food at the proper time.

I went hungry last night what happened?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Also any images of babies dying at Armageddon. I'm not sure if there are any, so maybe of babies dying in the flood.

wasblind - I didn't know it was down, probably just my dodgy ISP, though I am sure some may attibute it to divine wrath.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well, since all my literature is gone, maybe it would be a good idea for some to save some of them from now on?

I have no access to literature at this time sadly, I would like to keep up on the changes they make.

I won't stay awake regretting I threw them all away though...

hope you find what you are looking for..

Snoozy..a great admirer of JW Facts...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Awake! Jan 8, 1968 several of wicked people

Paradise Lost ... girl falling into crack is probably the best one of WT god of killing children.

Enjoy Life on Earth Forever! (1982) woman carrying girl.

They have all been online at some time, so you might already have them. Let me know if you want me to upload them.

There is plenty of choice if you just want happy people with cities full of their non-JW family members being destroyed in the background.

• whitman
    whitman

Blacksheep, that's exactly the image that came to mind. Paradise Lost is full of grizzly imagery. There was some other publication too which spent quite a few pages showing images of people involved in the occult, but I can't remember which one it was. Possibly the Revelation book? I don't have a copy here to double check unfortunately.

jwfacts....I was looking for a reason to procrastinate tonight, so thanks.

• whitman
    whitman

Oh, I missed the reference to babies dying in the flood. I remember there was one where women were in the water holding up their babies toward the arc. Alas, they missed the boat.

• bohm
    bohm

The Awake from december has a lovely high-res picture of worldly people celebrating christmas which elude to the typical WT anti-christmas slur (notice how the booze, the fake christmas decorations etc. is in the center and no people has eye contact).

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQCsVrGZNT

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My Book of Bible Stories 1978, page 11

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you for the great ideas and pictures. Bohm, that picture from the latest Awake on Christmas is classic, trying to make it look as debauched as possible. I love the guy hitting on girl at the Christmas office party theme.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit