Those Awkward Moments

by JustKeepLiving 12 Replies latest jw friends

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

I don't really want to say hello to a former "friend" who would shun me. If they say Hi I will talk. I won't say hello to be ignored.

I am not DF/DA but I am clearly a fader who does evil things like gambling, celebrating birthdays and other pagan festivals. I even wished someone happy ganesha day (I work with indians and its one of their gods).

I haven't been to a meeting in years and missed the memorial and will never ever go back. If the suited "shepherds" appear on my door thats where they stay.

I detest this religion and their pompous arrogance. The world is filled with multitudes of people who are much nicer, kinder and self sacrificing than they ever could be. I would rather die than live in a "Paradise earth" filled with pompous pretend do gooders who stab each other in the back and engage in petty rivalry. "I DONT GIVE A DAMN THAT YOU ARE A PIONEER. I HAVE A JOB AND AN EDUCATION. JUST WAIT TILL YOU ARE OLD AND DON'T HAVE A PENSION"

I am always caught in between two trains of thought though.

1) Try and help them (which I have done and it turned into a "friend" stabbing me in the back.

2) Screw them because they have all the information openly available if they choose to live in la-la land let them

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I think you should hold each index fingers next to either side of your head and flick your tongue in and out at them.

lisa

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

See, here's the thing many of us forget since we've been out for so long. Even IF you do as the above poster stated of making them look like the gigantic douchebag assholes that they are, they just feel that THEY have been persecuted and that they are merely "making a stand for Jehovah" and that in the time of the "End" you'll get yours and they'll be walking into Paradise while your flesh rots off and birds pick out your eyes!!!

This is exactly how they feel, and most aren't embarrased at all, because they are brainwashed WT zombies.

"Brains!! No Brains!!!! No need braaains....GB tells us what to think, say, feel!!!" No braaaaains!!!"

I think it's funny though to show them and make an example out of them. Then again, I think most of them don't even follow the whole shunning thing in public anymore, they'll just smile and nod so as not look like an ass. Only the hardcore zealot fanatics act as that PO did above. Those are the ones that are hopeless, it just feeds into their persection complex and makes it bigger....feeds on their delusional paranoia that Satan and his system of things are against them. Delusional.....no, F*cking Delusional.

- Wing Commander

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit