Lady Lee (Lee Marsh) could use help

by Dogpatch 46 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm so happy it worked out!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was a great thing to do guys. Wish I could have helped.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I too think it is wonderful but wasn't there some kind of problem in the past with someone seeking personal donations and it was decided that this was no longer going to happen on the board?

I believe that they decided to handle things like this via message?

Please don't get me wrong but I am sure others could use a donation just to feed their family.

Snoozy, really not unkind but fair.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I think this was so wonderful!! Lady Lee does so much for so many and she so deserved this :)

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Lee will take a couple of days to get the monies out of Paypal and the checks 4 of you promised, so be patient.

Snoozy, she is an unpaid employee here and at freeminds now. Perhaps if you join us in background work you might get a $500 computer, too after years of hard work enduring people like you. But you have to live out of a wheelchair in return and have a horrible past. Selfless enough to try?

Randy

• Mary
    Mary
    I too think it is wonderful but wasn't there some kind of problem in the past with someone seeking personal donations and it was decided that this was no longer going to happen on the board?

I believe that after the fiasco of Trevor/Linda and Erynw, that Simon didn't want anymore fundraising done on here. However, this is LadyLee we're talking about, not a newbie troll. She's been on here for several years and she's done an enormous amount of work in helping others both on here and on Randy's site, so I don't think Simon would take any issues with raising funds to help her get another computer.

Just my two cents.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Way to go, guys and gals

I wish I coulda helped, but it's good to know so many are able to. Now get back to us quickly, LL!

• funnyface
    funnyface

am sure others could use a donation just to feed their family.

Snoozy! You may be right darling...If you know anyone on here that is truly suffering from
    lack of food PLEASE let me know....You have my number http://exjw.weebly.com/
    Mouthy...

• Violia
    Violia

Yes, this is Lady Lee whom all know . We all know Randy too, so not an issue.

I know there has been a problem in the past, but certain people we can trust.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Yes, this is Lady Lee whom all know .

Strange and heart-breaking manipulations and deceptions have been orchistrated on the internet - some of them taking years to accomplish. While I'm certainly not accusing anyone of anything - I'd hate to see that sort of thing become a possibility for a manipulative sort to accomplish here because exceptions can be made for people who stick around long enough.

I appreciate that sometimes mods/admins have to bend the rules - but respectable mods enforce those rules to themselves just as firmly they do to everyone else.

Authority without accountability - being 'above the law' - breeds corruption.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit