news about the DO Shepparding program!!!

by seenitall 28 Replies latest jw friends

• booby
    booby

Cameo-d - I think I favor ouija board How does one become qualified to be a WT medium? This is a bit tougher one. From this side the gb are all creepy enough to qualify. From the other side - oops, gotta croak first.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Maybe the GB just finally figured out who Maximus was.

om

• yknot
    yknot

ooooooohhhhhhh MAXIMUS!!!!!!!

Though I knew him not..... I love him so!

(a newbie must-read poster of yesteryear! )

Here is his "Best of Thread" http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/best-of/76267/1/The-Best-of-Maximus-WT-deception

and if you are a rabid Maxi-lover here is his 'posted on' section: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/4372/posted/1

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Booby: From this side the gb are all creepy enough to qualify. From the other side - oops, gotta croak first.

I wonder if Jacarass is dictating these moves from the other side?

Booby, there is a ouji board ad on your post! Clever!

• yknot
    yknot

jaracass can't ...... he is a 'new boy'! New boys don't have any authority besides Lloyd and Milton have been up there way longer and by now Knorr has broke down and admitted he (Ted) was only appointed to the GB to annoy the others not for any great leadership potential......

I can't see Fred or Joe taking any of his brusk attitude either... Russell will just sit back and tell him he got played for a fool and to snatch some liquor from the Judges stash....

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I wonder how this news got leaked.. do we have an apostate DO among us?

• life is to short
    life is to short

Little Witch

I do not think you understood me totally. Yes I did snitch him out but he totally knows that people in the "truth" are committing suicide dying over this. He clearly knows that pedophiles are still molesting children in the religion, yet he does not want to help them by taking a true stand to help. Yes he was nice to me but he also told me not to talk to ANYONE about my being raped as a child in the truth. So he sends me a great letter and I hear nothing back from him, there is no more help from him, nor any of the elders. The letter also was written by someone in Bethel who would not put their name on it why?

Yet every meeting I go to I watch men who have been in prison for child rape taking little kids out in the back room or outside to help the mothers who do not know their past as the elders are forbidden to tell the mothers.

Yes I did rat him out and I do feel somewhat sorry about but not as sorry as I feel for the children of rape.

I hope I do not sound mean but evil happens when good people do nothing and those who kept silent yesterday will remain silent tomorrow.
    When it comes to child molesters in the truth and to be told by the DO that no one is to know even a letter does not cut it.
    LITS

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Just hearing the word "Kingdom Ministry School" makes me thrown up a little in my mouth. What a waste. I hated those things. I remember Sam Herd telling us that it's wrong to go to high school reunions, because we may re-ignite old flames with people of the opposite sex. He actually came out and said it was wrong and that we should't go. I wish I had a tape of that.

-steve-

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think Baltar is on the money. We already know that the bOrg is cracking down on circulating any recordings among the sheeples. Why? Because there are lots of nutjobs that get on the platform that put a popular spin on a subject that doesn't agree with "mother". Manuscript talks will probably continue to increase, but they aren't "local" enough and sound canned. The outlines that Teaching Committee uses are a lot of the same recycled crap that the brothers try to make "interesting" or add some "local application" that gets recorded and parrotted as gospel, almost to the level of Watchtower litteratrash.

And some of those DOs that I've known, like the "top dog" status while the drones adore them like they're the messiah.

Does anybody in the midwest know what's happened to Mazacek... Joe the DO? I heard he suddenly disappeared from his assignment, but haven't heard anything specific.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit