news about the DO Shepparding program!!!

by seenitall 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

This is what it's really all about:

A special meeting

Can't you just feel the excitement?

• booby
    booby

designs - what you mean "has" a priest? hahaha. Something that I have noticed with the gb and their org. is the patience that they seem to have when dealing with the "business" of what they do. The arrangement here discussed for example. Right after the Kingdom Ministry Schools have concluded. This will be a pilot program tested for 2 years in the United States. First off is armageddon imminent or not. Surely if these things are done under the direction of holy spirit it should not require a two-three year pilot program. It just shows that they themselves have no confidence in the imminence of armageddon, they just carry on business as usual. This is the one thing that I see as making them out to be totally aware of what they are doing, manipulative buggers. Many, including me, want to give them the pass on being evil men knowing full well that they are doing and teaching is false. The reasoning goes, I know that I was totally duped by my immersion into the cult, so they probably are too. But when you see this cold and hard calculating done with the business end of things you or I have to wonder if the same is not true of the "theocratic" end of things. {end of rant}

• sabastious
    sabastious

Everyone has an arrangement for personal shepherding except District Overseers and their wives.

What about the Governing Body?

-Sab

• booby
    booby

The governing body are shepherded directly by Jesus and different ones of the faithful slave that have fallen asleep in death. This is different then the ones of the governing body who have fallen asleep in their weekly meetings. In line with the first will be last and the last will be first principle, they have even had shepherding calls from Jarazc. That is a hard name to spell. He should have changed it to Smith or something.

• LV101
    LV101

CO/DO's -- GB losers --- they are all a bunch of losers and none of them have any guts and will NOT even think about protecting the innocent children much less care about their blind slaves. this is just another angle for the DO/CO & co. to be watched/spied upon for the borg. a bethelite told me yrs. ago that everything is checked and watched at the corporation's operations in ny. he'd lock a window or do a task and at least 5 more goons would follow behind him to check his work --- on and on.

NV1

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

booby: The governing body are shepherded directly by Jesus and different ones of the faithful slave that have fallen asleep in death

Any ideas on how they conjure them? Automatic writing, ouija, mediums? How does one become qualified to be a WT medium?

LV101: this is just another angle for the DO/CO & co. to be watched/spied upon for the borg. a bethelite told me yrs. ago that everything is checked and watched at the corporation's operations in ny. he'd lock a window or do a task and at least 5 more goons would follow behind him to check his work --- on and on.

So if this isn't part of downsizing busywork via finding a nicer way to boot out the bethelites....then maybe this shows the bOrg is getting nervous about the drop-outs and the murmurers inside. Ya think?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When will this start? Right after the Kingdom Ministry Schools have concluded. This will be a pilot program tested for 2 years in the United States. If the

Governing Body feels it should be continued, it will be implemented worldwide.

It's interesting to know what sort of timescale the organization is working with. My aunt on the other hand reckons Armageddon is coming next week!

• LV101
    LV101

cameo-d --- i think you're right and they're rattled about something & the contributions really shrinking so they're sending in the big guns. Maybe it's a shortage of CO's (aren't they substituting in some part-time CO buffoons presently) and this DO program is their new game/strategy for HELP.

NV1

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Internet is a Big Stick..

There is so much WBT$ information here..

Now everyone is suspect..No one is safe..Apostates are everywhere..

Sounds like WBT$ house cleaning to me..

No one is Safe..

Not even a WBT$ D/O..

(JW`s at a WBT$ D/O BBQ)..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• little witch
    little witch

LITS

Do I understand You to say that a DO who was in a manner sympathetic to the pedophile issue , confided in you some hope, and You snitched him out? Is that what You are saying?

Maybe I need some sleep, or whatever.....please elaborate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit