Quillsky, what's your story?

by VampireDCLXV 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    You know, there are ways of telling a story without giving yourself away. I'll leave that in you trusty little hands, mystery lady...

Bits of my life make their way into many posts, because obviously my experiences have shaped my views. But don't hold your breath for a complete autobiography on this site!

It's slightly more complicated than a fear of being outed..... My close family knows I'm anti-Witness and love me anyway.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I thought you were a guy from your posting style.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I forgot to attend Girly Posting 101.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    It's slightly more complicated than a fear of being outed.....

Life is only as complicated as we make it. I'm still trying to figure out how to live by that myself...

Not gonna happen with me. I don't want the same image to be associated with me across the internet. I post on forums that have nothing to do with religion. Plus I have or have had a stalker or two and don't want to add to their means of identifying me.

You're being stalked? Why didn't you say so in the first place? Of course, that's really terrible and I can only imagine what that's like...

I forgot to attend Girly Posting 101.

You didn't forget... you were skipping school. Maybe I could teach you a little of what you missed, since ppl say I think too much like a girl. V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit