Quillsky, what's your story?

by VampireDCLXV 13 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

For the longest time, Quillsky was an impenetrable mystery. No-one even knew what it's gender was. It's time Quillsky told us it's gender and more. How about it?

V665

• tec
    tec

Quillsky is female, if I remember correctly.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

That's nice, tec, but I hate relying on hearsay. What say YOU, Quillsky?

V665

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

V665,

You are a punk. If I remember correctly

And I do

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I want an answer from Quillsky. Hahahahahahaha!

V665

• tec
    tec

**giggles**

(man, I must be tired)

Tammy

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I want an answer from Quillsky. Hahahahahahaha!

V665

Hold your breath. Please

• poopsiecakes
  • Quillsky
    Quillsky

Thanks for your interest, Vamp.....

an impenetrable mystery

I like that, thanks!!

I've said I'm female in posts from early on, and probably have mentioned I'm a faded brought-up-JW. In some PMs I've shared my name and demographic stuff, but I have personal reasons for not doing it in public. I would have moved on from this kind of support environment by now, except that I have some close family members and dozens of relatives still in.

I enjoy sharing my opinions, and do so with boldness, and hope people are occasionally stimulated by them, whether in a good way or a bad way.

And if something I say can help even one person to gather the tools and courage they need to leave Jehovah's Witnesses, or even just cope better with their JW family, then all these hours on this site will hopefully have been worth something.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Thanks Quillsky.

Glad I didn't have to hold my breath for very long. You know, there are ways of telling a story without giving yourself away. I'll leave that in you trusty little hands, mystery lady...

V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit