untitled

by Red Piller 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice, all. I do plan on keeping to myself for now.

However, there are steps I can take. I'm making sure the kids know that they are going to college or else. I'm signing them up for extra-curriculars. I'm making sure they make friends at school. This will set the stage in the future. Plus Im missing as many meetings as I can while staying under the radar. I'm faking field service time. And doing territory in as inefficient manner possible. Plus, we're not doing any territory where my kids could run into schoolmates.

You all seem really nice. I always had the knack for making friends that ended up and leaving. (That should've been an indicator that this wasn't for me.) I always wonder what happened to those friends. I bet they are here.

• little witch
    little witch

Welcome RP

I am your age,and a parent as well. I can so relate to teaching your kids a certain path, then finding out you were wrong..and having to fix it. you know what? Usually my kids breath a sigh of relief that I admitted my error. Imagine freeing your kids to be normal and accepted in their peer group. Do not fear, but be strong. Rewards await You all.

LW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit