• Red Piller
  • myelaine
    myelaine

Greetings!

xo

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Hello,

This post should have gone smoother - I hit enter when I shouldn't have.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking for over 2 years now. I was convinced of what I initally read on gut-level. But I had no 'smoking gun' as it were. What would I say, "someone on the internet said this about Malawi?"

The final blow to my doubts was reading the write-up (jwfacts - I think) on deceptive Trinity quoting. It was transparent how deceptive the Org was being. And if they were deceptive in this, what else have I been mislead on? I fell physically ill. I missed a week from work. It was all so disorienting. And my rage was indescribable. Do you know (and I know you do) what one gives up growing up as witness?

I am 45 and a MS. My wife is on the fence with what I say. I promised her I'll keep my mouth closed. I don't know what I'll say to my kids. They face the prospect of being tainted and losing their extended family, grandparents, and long time friends if I speak now. I have all family, cousins, 2nd cousins, in-laws, uncles, aunts, all in. Also, I owe my parents a deep gratitude. They saved my life. This would destroy them.

Once the veil is lifted, you can see how evil this cult is. You're trapped in a corner, faced with all bad choices.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome, Red Piller.

We know all too well what you're up against. Yes, it truly is a horrible organization. Please hang in there.

• ataloa
    ataloa

Welcome, Red Piller.

Sorry for the position you're in.

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Thanks for the support you guys and letting me vent.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome Red!

Glad to have you on board.

JWFACTS is what helped me to navigate my way to things that didn't seem right. I am so greatful for that site. Then this one has made me so I don't feel alone.

I am in a similar situation. I am 44, have kids, only my wife isn't on the fence, she is totally against anything I have to say. I backed off and just try to plant seeds now, hoping they will sprout eventually.

Again .. WELCOME!

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Wannabe, you're in the same boat. I do take some comfort in at least knowing that this is all a sham. It puts you in a better postion to handle things and to plant seeds, like you said.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Welcome, Red Piller! Pretty much the same boat here as well. My wife does seem okay with missing more and more meetings, though.

• elderelite
    elderelite

pilliar, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was actually out of work already or I would have taken off.. its a hell of a thing to realize that your whole life is based on a lie.. however, I promise it does get better. Much better. My wife is unaware of my position, so you are ahead of the game in that respect.. its always one day at a time and never make any decisions based on where you are this second... all things in due time..

and drink vodka...lots of vodka...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit