female elders

by bigmac 12 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmac
    bigmac

Traditionally, women have had a poor deal from the society: no positions of responsibility, no priviledges.

At the same time, the congregations have suffered from an acute shortage of elders.

( the society have long realised that many elders are simply puppets, with their wife's hand inserted within pulling the strings)

all is about to change!

new light has been revealed!

women are now to be appointed as elders

isn't jehovah simply wonderful!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

however, to avoid any confusion, certain conditions have to be applied:

Dress code;

any sister reaching out for the position of elder will have to dress suitably, the society "suggest" sombre, drab trouser-suits should be worn, together with flat shoes.

Appearance;

make-up is not to be applied, hairstyles must be short, neat, slicked down. Where possible, nature permitting, a small, neat moustache should be encouraged.
    Jewellery, inc., earrings are out.

Here is an illustration of the sister-elder the society has in mind:-

• Broken Promises
  • Heaven
    Heaven

She forgot to shave.

• OnTheWayOut
  • I quit!
    I quit!

And they would have to wear a napkin on their head and also wear a prosthetic willy.

• lunaazul
    lunaazul

You are very resentful people!! go do something good for others for a change, and stop the hating!!

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Hi Lunaazul,

Welcome to the board! Maybe you could start a new thread with your story? I think you've raised a really important issue about doing good for others - I'm a little surprised that you assume no-one here does any good? Start a new thread and we can talk about it there cos I think this is lighthearted thread about female elders and we're a bit off topic which I'm reliably informed is trolling.

thanks

MMXIV

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

So if I become a female elder, do I need start dating women?

• watersprout
    watersprout

make-up is not to be applied, hairstyles must be short, neat, slicked down. Where possible, nature permitting, a small, neat moustache should be encouraged.
    Jewellery, inc., earrings are out.

Sounds like the ''sisters'' in my old hall lol....

Peace and light

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would confess my masturbation habit to a very hot female elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit