Well I got "ousted" IMAGINE after 8 years

by funnyface 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Grace, I'm stopping by my sister's tonight after work for a bit....if I get home early enough, I'll call you tonight.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((Mouthy)))..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Open mind
    Open mind

Granny has "dirty" cookies?

That nasty old Tom Jones must have gotten into them.

om

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mouthy - welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the batwings - nearly as good as mine.

• Scully
    Scully

Grace it was nice to hear your voice again

Unfortunately, deleting the cookies the way OUTLAW explained didn't do the trick. AND if that's not bad enough, somebody changed her homepage from JWN to Facebook!! At least I could help her straighten that out!

• funnyface
    funnyface

O.K. Mary/

I just called Scully. She spent a lot of time helping me
    but they still wouldnt acceept me as Mouthy,
    so she told me to log off again & come back as funny face
    So here I am ..... She is an angel to spend so much patience on me((((SCULLY)
    Outlaw back at ya
    Open mind ,Sir Tommy wouldnt treat me like that ,Not only my cookies a dirty should hear my mouth
    Cantleave I dont have bat wings I am BATTY all over

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Grace Honey -

I had similar problems for a few days recently, and had probs logging on yesterday too.

Its a "GLITCH"

Are you using a new computer? The internet address the system recognises as a member on the board is generated by the particular computer you created your account with. Are you using another ISP?

(The same thing used to be done with typewriters - each one had characteristic little dots unique to its blades)

We all still love you.

PS I couldnt send you a postcard this year on my hols as I dont have your current address. Can you PM it to me for next time?

Love.

HB OXO

• wasblind
    wasblind

"That nasty old Tom Jones must have gotten into them."

LOL

• wasblind
    wasblind

Granny ought to be ashamed, lettin' old Tom dirty up her cookies

• funnyface
    funnyface

Hamster my addy is [edited and sent to Hamster via PM ... don't want bad guys showing up at our board Granny's place...] No it is not a new comp.
    I love all of you lot too.
    Wasblind.... I told you Sir Tom wouldnt do this to me...He sings to me in my car
    about how he loves me....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit