HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP MMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Judge Dread 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

I know, It's FALL

• flipper
    flipper

JUDGE, dude- go jump in a cold lake , a river , or the ocean to cool off ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I pulled my flannel pjs out for tonight because it is suppose to be 45 degrees tonite ! Not trying to rub it in your nose by any means ,just saying ..brrr.

I hate when it is unbelievably hot ....like what your experiencing .Hope your air conditioning is better at home than in the car . Can you go swimming ? Or at least a really cold shower ?

If it makes you feel any better we started school in early August this year when the temps were still in the 90's and humidity was 80% ......Now imagine being parked in an un-air-conditioned School bus with fifty sweating ,smelly ,cranky school kids inside .....waiting for twenty minutes as the kindergarten kids find their buses for the year It was like a huge metal sweat box !

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Yeah!! I knew it was going to be HOT when the air kicked in at 7 this morning

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

113 degrees in LA, sheesh. Must be those illegal aliens sucking up all the free air.

• White Dove
    White Dove

That is a little high for L.A., isn't it?

Guess what the temp was here in Phoenix.

Yeah, that temp, again.

We've had over 100 days of 100+ degree weather and I tend to combust into flames when it gets to be above 110.

I sure feel for you. Do you have a/c in your car, home, and work?

It makes a big difference if you do.

Do you have to work outside in it? Hope not!

Our a/c broke a few times this summer and cold showers only lasted a few minutes and we had to jump right back in, like every hour.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit