HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP MMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Judge Dread 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I'MMMMMMMM MMMMELTINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS 113 IN LOS ANGELES TODAY.

107 WHERE I LIVE.

106 IN SANTA MONICA WHICH IS ALWAYS THE COOLEST CITY IN THE L.A. AREA.

POWER OUTAGES, FIRES........ALL WE NEED IS AN EARTHQUAKE.

JDW

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

That sucks guy. Have a nice cold one!

• wasblind
    wasblind

I hate to rub it in your face dread, but in North Carolina, it was nice today

• ziddina
    ziddina

Dude!

Haven't you heard from the Teabaggers and church ladieeezzz??? Oh, and Rush - let's not forget Rushie babieeeeee....

Global warming is a MYTH perpetrated by evil scientists who are all in the service of "Satan", trying to turn people away from "Jezuz" and the 'true' "gawd"... That one that's only mentioned in a buncha holy books written all of 3,500 years ago by a buncha ignorant, primitive, backwards, nomadic Middle-Eastern herdsmen...

Pray a lot and you'll feel better...

Actually, buy a spray bottle... DO NOT FREEZE THE LID WITH THE PUMP WHEN YOU DO THIS!! LEAVE THAT PART OUT AT NORMAL ROOM TEMPERATURE!!!

There... Now that I've made THAT point... Buy a spray bottle - the plastic kind - put a little bit of water in it, freeze it ON ITS SIDE in the freezer, repeat a couple of times, turning the bottle so the water has frozen up the sides of the bottle.

Fill it up with water and put the pump/lid back on...

Spray yourself with it. That'll keep you cool for several hours, at least.

For sleeping - you can continue to mist yourself, or buy some of those 'gel-pack' freezer paks, freeze them, WRAP THEM IN A LIGHT TOWEL, and put them into your bed before you go to bed. Remove them just before you crawl into bed, but keep them nearby - you may want to cuddle up to them occasionally during the night...

We've got an inadequate air-conditioning system and a third-floor, southern-exposure bedroom...

I gave up, and sleep in the basement when it's hot.

Zid

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Sorry, I tried to post a YouTube, but it didn't work.

JDW

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

Wow! That's hot. I was complaining because it was 77.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

When you have the car air-conditioning full blast and it's almost like nothing is on, yeah, that's hot.

JDW

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Ice cold showers will usually cool you down for a few hours, especially if taken right before bed, they will help you get a good night sleep

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Here's a cold one for ya', Mr. Dread.

It's cool and raining. Putting woolly socks on. Taking sweaters out of storage. Sad that summer may have officially ended, but keeping high hopes for bright sunny days through October.

"The grass is always greener."

~Sue

• wasblind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit