This is sickening and disturbing to think that American soldiers did this.

by StoneWall 57 Replies latest social current

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

So you train people to behave like animals, AND WHEN THEY DO, EVERYONE IS UP IN ARMS.

Typical.

JWD

• dinah
    dinah

Why do we seem to be the only ones who have to follow the Geneva Convention?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I wasn't justifying their actions, Stone Wall! I think it's sick. I hate war and the disgusting things it does to people. At best, soliders on both sides are left with grief and a bad conscience. At worst they suffer from extreme PTSD and other mental illnesses.

I was just saying that it is something that we should expect from some that go to war. There are some fantastic American soliders. But there are also so criminals that make their way into the military.

Again, in no way was I saying that their behavior was ok!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Why do we seem to be the only ones who have to follow the Geneva Convention?

Why are we the ones invading other countries? Remember how we were originally suppose to be in Iraq because of those weapons of mass destruction? Then it turned out they had none. No WMD's. So what does the U.S. do?

They try to justify. Not say we were wrong. But say oh well they had a cruel dictator in Sadam Hussein. He needed out anyways.

And follow the Geneva Convention my ass. Do you really need me to go all way back to the days of ole General Custer and his last stand and show how long a history this nation has on atrocities of everyone else. Or how bout that dropping those two Atom bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.. A lot of dead innocent women and children in those cities that never had anything to do with the war. But oh ya we're different...RIGHT!!

• dinah
    dinah

So, was the World Trade Center a military target?

I don't agree with this war 100% either, but I also think America can't let Islam extremists kill our people.

The Islam agenda is JOIN US OR DIE! Stonewall, you probably should find out which way is east and west and buy you a prayer rug.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I agree with you dinah. I hate war! But I do see a need to defend ourselves. No matter what you think about the start if the Iraq war...we cannot let terrorists think that we will not respond. It would be like getting picked on by a bully at school, and always walking away. The attacks will intesify until you stand up for yourself.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

So, was the World Trade Center a military target?

I don't agree with this war 100% either, but I also think America can't let Islam extremists kill our people.

The Islam agenda is JOIN US OR DIE! Stonewall, you probably should find out which way is east and west and buy you a prayer rug.

Now here you generalizing LOL

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

When we train young men at the peak of their testosterone levels to make hair trigger decisions involving the efficient killing of other human beings, when they are bathed in adrenal hormones triggering their most primal fight or flight responses, when we teach them them to obey without thinking the commands of older men with hidden agendas, when we put a rifle and knife in their hands and teach them to hate the enemy, yes, why are we surprised that so many of them don't stop to consult the geneva convention or even their own conscience before acting on their animal impulses and desires.

Civilization is just a thin veneer upon our animal natures of dominance and submission, I'm afraid.

• dinah
    dinah

God Bless our Troops.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

So your answer to what I stated is to throw out a personal attack against me. I figured you were more intelligent than that.

I guess I was wrong. No come back on the history of the U.S. or nothing. Just have to say get a prayer rug huh. Did you ever do debates in school or anything with substance or were you one of the girls (I' assuming from your sex you selected) that instead of a insightful answer would have to resort to saying something retarded like oh ya but your Mom's ugly...or your shoes neeed shined or now maybe you could just tell them to get a rug and a turban (towel) on their head if they don't agree with a war. Sounds like vietnam all over again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit