SIT DOWN AND BE STILL!

by TR 16 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I always wondered that of the ABUSIVE parent(s) not the kids and babes in arms especially my pappy a person of good will who did his beating of my BROTHER LARRY in the garage the ole Kansas wood shed--my kid sister heart ached for him and he knew it--he is passed on as mom and pappy is to--MAY GOD have mercy is all I can say..queenie aka badass (((HEALING HUGS)) not theocratic slugs on ye ole butt!! SHALOM

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

yes we have all enjoyed your post ..and post..and post..and

post..and post..of that same picture over and over and over.....

although you enjoying that picture certainly sheds more light on you.

• AMarie
    AMarie

To quote the awake!:

", those who are related in the faith should strive to show "fellow feeling" and to 'bestow a blessing."

Now what the hell is THAT supposed to mean...."bestow a blessing". Ummm, yeah, the good ole GB seems to be very well read on the disorder and is giving it's usual "fine counsel". LOL

Seriously, the JWs are a little spank happy IMO. When my mother first became a JW, (we were small children), an older woman from the hall told her that once we start acting up, she should get up and smack our little asses right away. As soon as my mother stood up, she was told not to sit back down until the mission was complete.

During one meeting, she had to take my sister to the bathroom and whack her ass EIGHT friggin' times before the meeting was over. Hmmmm, come to think of it, my sister has a pretty big ass....Maybe it's from scar tissue...LOL

AMarie

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi Amarie

My Grandson was only about 3yrs old and he had climbed on to the table in the kitchen and i think he hurt himself,out of frustration he said Oh God and his mother who is a witness came to him and knocked him clean of the table and then thrashed him ,my eldest daughter was there at the time and she ran home in tears to me and told me,i went down and told her if she lays a finger on him again i would report her,things were a little strained between us for a while to say the least,she said he mustn't say God like that,i looked at her with such sadness,and she said my Dad hit me all the time and it hasn't done me any harm,i said are you sure about that.
    Not long after my Son his wife and my grandkids moved away from the area,I wonder why?

• AMarie
    AMarie

My Goodness, CQA1:

That is absolutely heartbreaking! I can't imagine seeing your own grandchild getting treated like that and having your hands tied to a certain extent. I really hope all is going well with your grand children where they are now.

AMarie

• AMarie
    AMarie

And another thing, alot of times, children learn the words they use from their parents. I really hope your daughter in law has stopped and taken a look at her behavior before being so hard on her kids.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The dubs just arent as smart as the Mormons.
    The Momos split their meetings up into smaller groups, children go of into childrens groups, women into womens, people rotate around.Then the whole congregation reassemles together again.
    Not as stultified as a dub meeting.
    The dub meetings are absolute conformity exercizes, everyone from babe to old granny sat feeding at the same spiritual table.
    Guess the org masters feel it is a matter of great urgency that every single dub on earth drink from the same wellspring. The speaker on the podium.One voice.
    Guess that is just one more evidence that the Org is unquestionably the most Controlled "mainstream" church in all of Christendom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit