Electronic Cigarettes?

by pr0ner 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Liberty93
    Liberty93

Yea, but if you use dickheads as a market, won't that pigeonhole your product?

• milola
    milola
    I've been thinking of starting smoking...should I start with the patch or the gum..

Now THAT'S funny.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Smoking the electronic cigarettes is safer than the real thing. You can get it with or without nicotine, allowing you to use it as a substitute to get your nicotine fix or play with it instead of the real thing. You cannot start a fire with it, either--and no need for an ashtray.

However, I do not know if they are totally safe (or at least as safe as anything is these days, with the poisons added to things on purpose to get you depending on prescription drugs to keep going). I would not recommend it for non-smokers, and especially for children that might graduate to the real thing. But, if you are trying to quit, it will help and allow you to do it without depriving yourself totally. If you need a nicotine fix and you are where smoking is prohibited, it is better to use this than a real cancer stick--which would probably get you in trouble and expose others to smoke and the establishment to extra cleaning costs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit