Electronic Cigarettes?

by pr0ner 12 Replies latest jw friends

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Anyone try these yet? I'm working for this company Blu Cigs. What are you general opinions on them? I'm going to be doing PR and Events stuff for them in the future.

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

i ve got 2 if the vapor had more nicoteen everybody would switch! safe way to smoke in bed or in the movies just tape the red light with black tape still a real cigarete is better ! im surprised people havent turned um into electric drug pipes yet! also the tiny refill will kill a small animal if eaten

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I hear you can smoke them on planes.

I hear they have developed NON nicotine e-cigs.

I'm not a smoker, just curious about the technology.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The URL that you posted appears to be an affiliate link.

Please see Posting Guideline #6, below.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I've been thinking of starting smoking...should I start with the patch or the gum..

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Sorry I copied and posted the wrong link. Feel free to kill it. So I guess lucky random affiliate. Here is the non affiliate link:

www.blucigs.com

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I have a co-worker who loves his e-cigarette. He has slowly reduced his nicotine intake, while completely eliminating tobacco from his system.

He started with the small, beginner unit, but now he uses the 'Chuck'. Below is a video review of the 'Chuck'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuQIJYkg_Pw

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

lol wtf at that the Chuck? Crazy time! We are going into the disposable market soon so we can sell in bars and stores.

• undercover
    undercover

I know a couple of people who use e-cigs.

One guy uses it as a replacement for real cigarettes while he's trying to quit. And he admits that it looks kinda silly, but it's a temporary thing...he hopes.

The other guy I know who uses them, uses them just to beat the no smoking law in public places. Even bars and clubs fall under the no smoking law...places that just reeked of smoke before the ban. So this guy refuses to go gently into that good night and carries his little e-cig everywhere he goes, making a display of himself "smoking" his toy. Of course, it fits his personality. He's a douchebag.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Haha I was telling the president of our company I thought we should advertise at MMA events since they seem like the type would would use it like a status symbol. So I can certainly see the a-hole types just using them to get attention. When I would do shows for the other company I worked for (our companies are linked through some investors) I would play around with them and always felt a little weird especially since I don't smoke. It was almost like the feeling you get when you have to wear a costume or something to a normal event. Of course now since I'll be doing trade shows and events I'll be having to use them all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit