ex-elders, present elders, and sexual abuse survivors or their families

by Lady Lee 58 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Help needed on this thread

Lady Lee- who are you, and what's YOUR story?

MadJW thinks the WTS' policy is sufficient to deal wtih cases of sexual abuse of children. You don't have to read the whole thread. Just the last 2 or 3 pages will let you know where he stands.

He says he only knows of a couple of cases. A few of us have already told him of cases.

I know we won't change his mind.

But people are busy reading this thread and we want them to know the extent of the problem and exactly how poor the WTS' policy is.

I don't want people to post in this thread about the topic. Perhaps just a bttt to make sure people see it and go to the other thread.

Thank you

Lee - a survivor

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Lady Lee, you waste your time!

When I asked you where are REAL arguments, you just started to speak about Rutherford and said that I should "remember that Rutherford was the one who decided men couldn't wear beards or open doors for women or stand when a woman entered a room".

WT's policy is good for children, and you are really annoying with your straw arguments!

COMRADE TITO

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

We should also "remember that Lady Lee is one who committed adultery just to get divorce from her husband and to be DFed" (Ezekiel 16:33, 34).

And now, you are "misleading and being misled" (2 Timothy 3:13).

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Tito, there are some very thorough and SOLID arguments on that thread. I recommend you take a look. There is no "strawman" here.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Arguments for what?

That there were cases, even MANY cases of paedophilia within the Organization?

Even if it is true, it is not argument against the policy of the WT.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    WT's policy is good for children

WW, it's one thing to say the policy does not harm children, but how exactly is it good?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Tito, your statements here are ignorant at best.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Tito -- You've been treated very well, here, IMHO. However, you continue to show our community gross disrespect. I hope that one day you'll be able to fully understand what I'm saying.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    We should also "remember that Lady Lee is one who committed adultery just to get divorce from her husband and to be DFed" (Ezekiel 16:33, 34).
    And now, you are "misleading and being misled" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Wrong Way/Titus or whatever your name is now........saying this to a lady is not cool! Especially, when you dig up their past to try and discredit them while you defend a religion like the JW's and their messed up pedophile policy.

Think About It

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit