MadJW... Do you agree with the Watchtower's Pedophile Policy?

by Deputy Dog 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

YES OR NO

• Heaven
    Heaven

Why is it so hard for him to just give a simple answer?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

aw come on do we really need to take this to another thread?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Allow me to go ahead and derail this thread....

WTBS Russell Atheists Obama Spirits and Demons Evolution Science God Talks to Me Bible Inerrancy Faith Reason Perverted Sex Jesus Rutherford Apostate Zombies Monkies Favorite Cooking Show Walker Texas Ranger

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'll end the thread by speaking in behalf of MadJW:

MadJW - Yes, I believe that the Watchtower policy is the only policy that should be followed. The policy is in place for protection of the accused. I believe that this is god's organization and God is more concerned with the accused than the victim. I had a buddy once that was falsly accused and so it was worth it that thousands of children were secretly molested so that my good ol' buddy could walk away a free man.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

BD, besides, it is Jehovah's organization. HE will take care of it. Our job is to follow who he has appointed!

Excuse me while I go puke!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why do you guys give this troll so much attention?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Cantleave - Because REAL people are reading these threads and may benefit from seeing how some JWs view things and how absolutely sick they are.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Good point Brotherdan.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Do you mean the two witness rule? If so, as an active JW I think it is BS. Ummm yeah...... a molester will have someone else around while they violate an innocent child. I would love to "Bobbit" every one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit