Autism

by ProdigalSon 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nugget
    nugget

Some people feel that if only we know what the magic key is we can unlock the normal child within the autistic one. This is not the case autism is incurable the child is wired differently and looks at things differently they will always be autistic. The autism spectrum is so huge that it is also impossible to generalise. In the same way that it would be dangerous to generalise about all people based on observations of one person it is also dangerous to generalise about what it means to be autistic based on one autistic person. My nephew who is autistic has challenging behaviour and no social skills and is in a special boarding school and struggles with the most general day to day tasks. My other nephew has aspergers and reads the bound volumes for recreation. My lovely son who is also aspergers is loving but struggles with peer relationships and hypersensitivity. They are as different from each other as any 3 boys can be.

In a recent paper it was highlighted how Austic people are very good at seeing the shapes for what they are. In seeing the detail and not being distracted by a larger pattern. The Rainman stereotype is actually rare not all children will be savant. What is key is getting the right interventions in a timely way.

In the UK mainstream schools are viewed as failing if they refer a child to a special school. As a result many children are held in mainstream schools for too long. What can be seen by the evidence is that children who are sent into the right environment early do much better than those who come in late. A diagnosis on it's own is merely a label but each child has very specific needs and outcomes as a parent I am constantly fighting for the support I need for my son whilst keeping home a safe secure place where he can recharge. If you want to PM me feel free it isn't always easy and sometimes it helps to know that there are others dealing with similar issues.

Who is to say that those of us who view ourselves as normal have it right? What if autism is the norm and the rest of us genetic mutations who just don't get it.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I suspected that my son had this condition at birth, because his constant crying started right away, even before the surgery. I know that he had it when he got home from the hospital, so over the years I always thought it had to be either genetic or related to something that happened during that first month.....either in surgery or in the ICU afterward. Over the years since then, the research I've done has convinced me that it could not have been related to anything that happened in the hospital.

In the beginning of this thread I said that I had reached my own conclusions and I guess its time to share them. As for this being an old condition that has always been common and is just now being diagnosed properly, at one time I thought that was true, but once again, the more research I did, the more I was convinced that this is a proliferating new phenomenon. There is no evidence of this kind of condition present in such a large percentage of children anywhere in history.

When I learned how evolution really works, it answered all my questions. It appears that the information that changes DNA during quantum leaps in evolution are emitted from the center of the galaxy, in the form of electromagnetic waves. When the earth aligns with certain sectors of the galaxy's spiraling disk, there are the sudden appearance of new forms of life, and this has now been proven from the fossil record. I'm not proficient at explaining this and what I'm going to paste next will not make so much sense without this basic overview, so here is a link that can do a much better job...

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=360&Itemid=70

So once I became familiar with how this process is working, I came across quite a few different channelers and spiritual guides that were saying that things like autism are caused by this new genetic information that's coming in already. They say that God is evolving just like we are, and that would certainly explain our imperfect world and universe. If the future of man is to be able to go "online" to a universal consciousness, then it would make sense that we would also have these supercomputer capabilities in the future. I can't think of a reason why not if these children have demonstrated these savant abilities.

They say that these things are happening not only as part of our biological advancement but also our spiritual growth. Conditions like this cause suffering and pain, but they also cause people to learn love and compassion, just like any hardship or tragedy. We can't fully understand this process yet, but it certainly makes a lot more sense to me than some god who put us here, went on permanent vacation and doesn't give a shit if we destroy ourselves. When I came to the awareness that WE are God then I had peace within myself as to why this happened to ME and MY son, and now I can see it as a very positive thing, since we are doing something for the overall benefit of the planet in the long run.

So of all these spirit guides who are saying these things, of course my favorite is Kryon . Here's a quote from this channeled entity that rings very true to me. What say you?

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel08_discovery.html

What do you think the Human brain can really do? What do you think it's built to do? Let me give you an example of what your society has come to accept as an "unbalanced person." Some of you think it's a "sick person." Let me talk about the autistic one. Let us talk about autism in what you call the most severe case.

Blessed is the autistic one who has come to this earth to show you what future Human evolvement looks like! They spend a lifetime trying to figure out linearity and it frustrates them. Blessed is the savant who the earth looks at and calls unbalanced. For the Humans who do this cannot see what they don't understand. The autistic one is able to get up off the paper and be in color! Many of the autistic ones can do what your calculators can do on your desks, did you know that? And they don't need a calculator! Give them a problem - two digits multiplied by three digits. Now watch how fast they give you the answer. Because they're not linear! Ask them what weekday the 13th of August will be in 2012, and they'll tell you, and they don't need a calendar. You might say, "What kind of a mind can do that?" I'll tell you - a nonlinear one without the walls in the brain that you have.

Have you ever thought about that? The autistic have a nonlinear mind. The barriers are dropped. Can you imagine the frustration of this Human? Here he is in a world of black and white while he is in color. Not only that, you want him to go in a straight line when he is used to all directions at once. This also explains why the only energies that will work to calm him are interdimensional ones - music, art, and love. Does this start to make sense to you? (see below)

What is taking place, dear ones, for all to know and see and understand, is that very, very slowly you have the linearity of the Human brain starting to be reduced. Unlike the autistic, it will be in ways that will still be balanced and make sense. In other words, you will be able to move in and out of quantum thought any time you wish in order to live in a linear, 3D existence, but have quantum consciousness. It will be a return to a form of consciousness that Lemurians had, but with the wisdom of the ages that you have collected. This will not be fast, but the forerunners of that are already here.

I'm going to give you some attributes of Human evolution in a moment, but let's return to the autistic ones. Many reading this are very concerned about autism. You wish to know why there are so many autistics being born. You say it's beyond coincidence that there are suddenly so many! There's more autistic children being born today than there ever have been on this planet. Humans are scurrying around wanting to know what's wrong. Is it the chemistry of the food? Perhaps it must be vaccinations! Some are saying, without any proof, "Yes, that's it - vaccinations must be it." You are grasping at almost anything to solve the puzzle of why so many autistics are arriving.

Yet very few Humans, if any, have looked at the puzzle and said, "Perhaps we're evolving, and this is the first wave of what we're going to see?" Not mentally unbalanced, but nonlinear thinking! This is, indeed, the case. You are seeing a form of evolution and you are calling it odd and unusual. It's simply those who are coming in early with activated quantum DNA. This early forerunner has DNA activated in an uncontrolled way, and so learning is needed to know how to make sense of it all. This is what they are doing, and each generation of savant will have a better time of it, figuring out what is linear and what is not.

Watch the autistic child go through what they must do (autism in its most severe form). They are so nonlinear that there is incredible frustration in trying to linearize even the Human voice as you speak to them. They will do the same actions over and over and over, trying to linearize the nonlinear. The linear walls are gone in their brain, and they have to learn to build the ones that they need. Humans then see them as a problem, and it's not a problem. It's a form of gifted children who are helping this planet to grow. Blessed are those who come into Earth as the new wave of consciousness to show you where it's going. They are setting the stage for a new kind of Human. For this quantumness will develop in a balanced way where many will have the autistic talents where they want them, and the linear when they want that. That's what the Human mind is capable of - being quantum when they wish to be. That's a return to the way it was given to you.

Let me tell you something that's nonlinear in your life. We have said this so seldom. You're given two quantum things as a Human Being, two things that pass between the other side of the veil and this side of the veil that are absolutely quantum, not linear. They have structure, but they are not linear. Perhaps you haven't even thought about them? I'll tell you what they are - art and music. There is no limit to the number of notes that you can hear at the same time, which your brain can listen to and put together. There's no limit to the number of symphony orchestra players that can come together in harmony on one stage. The more you add, the better it gets! Try that with lecturers [smile]. Did you ever think about that? There's no limit to the number of colors that you can comprehend and resolve in certain patterns. They are beautiful and have communications within them all. Music touches your heart. Now you know why. It's interdimensional. It's quantum. It was designed to do that. Now, apply that same scenario to communication and you'll see where you're going. This is Human evolvement. It's beginning on this planet. It will go slow, but that's what's going on.

• observador
    observador

Hi everyone.

Interesting thread here. My daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger's. I have read quite a bit about this, but have seen little information relating AS with physhical agressiveness.

My daughter can become very agressive when she gets frustrated with something. Her brain seems to get blocked by this feeling. She seems to be unable to measure the consequences. She can be sweet in a moment; out of control in the next moment. She's now 11.

In fact, it was this high level of agressivity that led us to start counseling sessions. Little did we know that this would lead to the Asperger diagnosis.

How commonly linked is Asperger to agressiveness? How to better handle this? Is there anger management therapy specific for Asperger's kids?

• nugget
    nugget

Aspergers children can quickly become overwhelmed by things. They can be hypersenstive which means that loud noises, bright lights, scratchy clothes, hunger, crowds may all be triggers that cause them to loose control. My son will switch in an instant from angel to bad tempered brat merely because a pizza doen't match his template of what it should be like, if there a too many days until the weekend or if I ask him to read at the same time the dog is barking to be fed.

It is hard to know how uncomfortable these things truly are or why he feels unable to cope but we have worked on teaching him how to stop and calm down. To recognise when he begins to detect what is causing the issue and step away before it becomes too much for him. Your daughter needs help in learning coping strategies and to be able to learn what her triggers are. It is possible to do this and help should be available but it must be the right help. Strategies that apply to non aspergers children may not be correct for her.

Things other children absorb as they grow up are things they may have to be taught, simple things like personal space, different emotions, people who they can hug and touch and people who they must not hug and touch. They can worry about unlikely events. My son will often ask when the meteor will hit the house not if. They have been known to be susceptible to stress and anxiety more than other children. They can be bullied and treated badly and they are constantly struggling to cope with a world where they are on the margin. If she had no rage and was passive that may in some ways be more worrying. You are not alone parents like us experience very similar worries and concerns.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

nugget....That was a really awesome post; I think you have given some good advice about recognizing the triggers and helping one cope with them. In my case, I was about as unaggressive and passive as one could get, but I could sure make a scene too if my buttons really got pushed. I think the last time I really threw a tantrum was in fifth grade, although I once lashed out at my sister in high school (hurting her with my long fingernails). As one matures, and with the right direction and guidance, I think it gets easier to not get overloaded by situations and emotions. But also beware of self-harm; that can one way a person may cope with overwhelming chaotic painful emotions, which could make them more manageable and processable. And related to this are issues of self-esteem which could be difficult in many cases for the reasons you mentioned. This can be particularly acute for girls, as there are often higher expectations for social expertise.

They can worry about unlikely events. My son will often ask when the meteor will hit the house not if. They have been known to be susceptible to stress and anxiety more than other children.

Now just imagine the worries about Armageddon!

Actually you remind me of a funny memory. In second grade, I took a peculiar interest in newspaper advertisements and I discovered this one ad that ran for several months announcing coyly that on a certain date, "there will be something new in the air". And it counted down the days. I was terrified, thinking maybe poison gas or something else spreading through the air. When the fateful day arrived, there was a lavish ad for a new airline.

I grew up with many phobias. I still have some of them, and there are still some sounds and sensations that I cannot utterly stand. With respect to fears, when I was 5 and 6 I was afraid of anything electrical. I would refuse to touch light switches or the TV directly. I eventually grew out of that. I also remember being terrified by fireworks. Not by the sight of them ... but their sound. One thing that still strikes terror in me is the sound of an accelerating motorcycle when everything else is quiet. Another one that gets me extremely uncomfortable is the sound (or feel) of styrofoam blocks. I would always need someone else to remove an appliance out of a box while I go outside out of earshot. Although I've discovered that if I suck air in through my teeth, that makes it a little bit more tolerable.

• observador
    observador

Thank you, Nugget. Good comments there. Little by little we're learning to cope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit