Tribute to David Silas Thomas 6/11/68 - 9/16/10

by FlyingHighNow 38 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I am sorry to hear of your loss, dear Heather.

I am sure Davey is near to you and still loves you, and that you will meet again one day.

I'm so sorry he had to go.

BTS

• Violia
    Violia

RIP Davey.

Heather,

Violia, One who suffers with you.

• littlebird
    littlebird

Truly sorry for your loss, hon.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

FHN,

so sorry. some wonderful pictures.

MMXIV

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here is a beautiful song for Davey, especially, but for everyone. The song grows in intensity towards to the end. It just makes me think of the profundity of life, how valuable it is and how fragile and fleeting it can be. Soar, David, soar for the rest of eternity. I feel you there, I know you live on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmxFAT581T4

• chickpea
  • I quit!
    I quit!

Very nice piece of music Heather. It has the feel of Autumn or Winter. It is easy to see how much you loved him. I hope you are doing ok. You are right about how valuable and fragile life is. I wish I could keep that in mind all the time. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Matt, thank you. Nine months younger than David, you know the same things he grew up with, toys, music, tv shows, fashions...

Chickpea, that is beautiful. Thank you and the video is visually very lovely. I know David would have liked it, too.

I feel him around me now. I didn't the first days. I got the distinct feeling he was attending others. My daughter saw him before she knew he was gone. She dreamt of him two nights in a row before he passed on. Then she saw him in her hallway. He was dressed in his Members Only jacket with his red Michael Jackson jacket over his shoulder. She said he spoke to her about the reason he lived as long as he did. I began to feel him last night. He is still here with me today.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

A very beautiful tribute, Heather.

Extemely sorry for your loss.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Sending you love FHN.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit