undercover

The Sugar Shack? Really?

This is my memory of Sugar Shack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DW8ecqu0Iw

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yep, the Sugar Shack.

LOL.

My favorite sister's first husband came from that community.

Syl

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First thing, besides missing boasting sessions and cutting way back on field circus on purpose, was to start listening to bad songs. All those songs I was told were bad I started gaining back. And, I started getting rap music--at that, rap where every other word is a swear word and there are lots of gunshots and references to using drugs. The witlesses can't stand that kind of music.

With my music library back in my control, I started watching more "dirty" programs on TV. Mostly shows that were rated TV-14 or TV-MA, or R-rated movies.

Next, around the time I quit doing field circus totally, I destroyed all my littera-trash and threw it in the garbage. I also threw out all those crappy old suits that were used up, got some worldly clothing, put away my Washtowel bound volumes, and put worldly items in their places. Then, to top it off, I bought a 8-ball. Then, right on the REJECT Jesus Party day of 2006, I went out and bought a Ouija board instead of going. Shortly after the Ouija board, I bought some books that exposed all religion (and politics and the education system) as enslaving all mankind--which you might be able to locate if you research Mark Hamilton. That was the end of my being a witless, and they did a better job at explaining the problems with the Bible and its interpretation than the witlesses ever did. And they aren't even a religion!

From there, they suggested mildly that I would benefit from getting a computer. First, computer prices were a bargain--getting a computer that would cost more than a billion dollars in 1971 for $850 is a bargain. I got it primarily for use with their program, though I knew I was going to use it for other things as well (including research on seemingly unrelated subjects). Once I got that set up, I did lots of research online on whatever I felt like at the time. Including getting Limewire to "steal" those songs that I could not get back any other way and that I had to throw away for the witlesses. I believe there are fewer than 10 songs left that I still cannot find, even by stealing them.

Next, I visited an apostate web site on purpose. That was no mistake or curiosity visit--I typed "Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses" into my search engine and did apostasy on purpose. I visited as many of them as I could, and joined my first apostate web site as well as posting a few apostate answers on Answerbag. Ultimately, I came here and have apostate posts on MySpace as well (noting that the apostates are the only ones that actually make any sense).

And I started worshiping the sun (and the Devil) in 2006. It started with a few lights and limited ornaments on my plants, that came down in January. During 2007, I got busy and got a proper Christmas tree--which I put up in 2007 and left up ever since. I got ballistic on the lights, and started buying Christmas songs on purpose during 2007. I also started helping decorate the hallway in my apartment section in 2007, and starting in 2009 I did the Halloween lights as well as Christmas and Easter. That helps create a festive atmosphere, all for about the same amount of time I was spending doing field circus. In fact, rigging up the Halloween lights properly (that is, with proper clips) took about as long as attending one boasting session used to.

I guess Brother Hounder has some serious catching up to do, or I will continue restricting the Unholy Spirit from the congregation.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Snowbird, I love that pic !!!!!

That is something i would frame and hang as art in my house.

You know, I did not come up as a witness, yes according to them I came from "the world"

but as a worldly I had no tatoos, never took illegal drugs. Yes I dated, went to clubs celebrated

holidays. But just because I did'nt do certain things doesn't mean they were sinful. Exiting JW's

need to realize that having fun and making choices is part of living, and stop looking at things not

governed by the WTS as sinful. It's called living. Enjoy . The only sin I commited was not knowing enough

about the Bible, if I had I could have stopped them at my door instead of letting them in my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit