questions to jw waverers ,members on this site

by bigmac 17 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmac
    bigmac

double standards for certain

what i find very difficult to understand is this:

apart from the few devout jw's who waste their time preaching on this site, the rest of us would shed no tears watching the downfall of the WT soc

am i right?

if so, why do members still carry on the workings of the WTsoc, instead of walking away without a backward glance.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Giving out too much information could get you outed before your ready to leave..

IMHO, I think Wrong Way's leaving is overdue!

Blessings,

Stephen

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    IMHO, I think Wrong Way's leaving is overdue!

Tito is just a Kid..20 years old..

It`s best he does things in his own time..

I`d hate to see any family support he may have,taken from him..

if so, why do members still carry on the workings of the WTsoc,
    instead of walking away without a backward glance.....Bigmac

WBT$ BlackMail..

Leave the WBT$ and lose your family and friends..

Some people need to make preperations..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• bigmac
    bigmac

OK lets try another question:

you're an active JW, but regularly enjoy what you read on this site.

lets say you still go out on the door to door ministry

god forbid, but suppose you actually found a person who was interested in your message

what would you do next?

how would you handle this?

or, to extend this idea, would you want to bring them into your religion?

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

I handle my Bible Studies in honest manner!

If they ask me is it true that JWs expected Armageddon 1975, I say it is true, the WT magazine told us that, the GB fooled all of us and we were wrong.

Brother who was with me just starred at me and later asked me why I said that? I told him that I said that because the person asked about that, and I gave him true answer.

If somebody asked me about the "other sheep" doctrine (nobody did, until now) I would tell him that I don't know the answer, but I can research it. And it would give me an opportunity to bring it out within my congregation.

I am not worried at all!

TITO

• cantleave
    cantleave

Would you feel guilty if one of your studies wanted to get baptised. Nugget had a study whilst we were fading - she had great difficulty explaining the bullshit. In the end she just told the student she couldn't take it anymore.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

No I wouldn't. I don't deceive people. I tell them truth.

Now, if they want to get baptised, that's their decision and their problem.

• Chalam
    Chalam

I handle my Bible Studies in honest manner!

If they ask me is it true that JWs expected Armageddon 1975, I say it is true, the WT magazine told us that, the GB fooled all of us and we were wrong.

Brother who was with me just starred at me and later asked me why I said that? I told him that I said that because the person asked about that, and I gave him true answer.

If somebody asked me about the "other sheep" doctrine (nobody did, until now) I would tell him that I don't know the answer, but I can research it. And it would give me an opportunity to bring it out within my congregation.

I am not worried at all!

Excellent!

John 8:31-32 (New International Version)

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit